07-31-2003, 06:22 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

:
I used to be homosexual. But God, with a little help from science, CURED ME! After 13 months of medication, I'm almost completely heterosexual.
He-Hee!!

Max has answered most of the queries put to me. But on the Queer animal thing there was research about it, in Gay sheep to be precise. Anyway, these Sheep were studied all their lives and showed signs of homosexuality such as choosing to have intercourse with other male sheep when it was clear they were male and there were other female sheep around(and also the fact they had Pink wool, a camp "baa" and an interest in knitting). Anyway, when these Sheep died they examined their brains and realised that the Queer Sheep had some kind of extra hormone in their brain which the other male Sheep didnay have. Or something like that. It was on 'The Truth about Gay Animals' which was such a good programme...

On the Piracy case...i couldn't care less. So long as i get my music...i do nay care...

On the Death sentence thing - Yes in some cases. Such as Paedophilia and mass murderers/serial killers.

:
I also learned that you spasm while killing yourself.
Don't you spasm anyway when you're dying?

I'm just wondering if you religious types will regret your ways when you die and realise there is no Heaven, just a new existance. I'm tempted to end my life early just to see if there is...life's overrated anyway...

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud