12-12-2004, 03:42 PM
AquaticAmbi
Fish out of Water

: Sep 2004
: Florida
: 1,178
AquaticAmbi  (10)

:
What's everybodies opinion on Faggots adopting?
What about teaching about Homosexuality as part of Sex-ed?
What about painting Gay animals Pink? To make it easier to persecute against them?
I believe homosexuals and anyone wanting to be a good parent to a parentless child deserves the right to do so. Hmm... And if someone brings up that children grow up best in a nuclear family (the term for the traditional two straight parents and their children type family), what about single parents? Should their children be taken away and put into a nuclear family? Oh, oh... what about sperm banks? That's sort of way out there, but yeah, what do you think of them? Should single women not be allowed to go there to be artificially inseminated because the child wouldn't have a father? Hmm, I never really thought about it, but I guess that artificial insemination takes care of lesbian couples wanting children, so gay male couples are the only ones not given the right to be parents from that perspective... poor gay guys.

Sex Ed in the US is worthless. My health type class just had a few speakers in some crappy program come speak to us for a few days. Once the female speaker mentioned something about lesbians, and she was like "but that's a whole other story...let's not get into that", followed by a disgusted face, when talking about STDs. Actually, when addressing issues of STDs were the only times homosexuality came up. Anyway, interesting fact: Teaching anything but abstinence only sexual education is ILLEGAL in the US. They can't teach us how to obtain birth control or how to use birth control. The only times they talk about it is when they tell us how often certain types of birth control don't work and the scary side effects. The program was far from educational.

Pink bonobos! Cuteness!

Last edited by AquaticAmbi; 12-12-2004 at 03:45 PM..