View Single Post
02-12-2009, 02:55 PM
Slog Bait
Outlaw Sniper

: Dec 2008
: Middle of a desert
: 1,669
Slog Bait  (2520)Slog Bait  (2520)Slog Bait  (2520)Slog Bait  (2520)Slog Bait  (2520)Slog Bait  (2520)Slog Bait  (2520)Slog Bait  (2520)Slog Bait  (2520)Slog Bait  (2520)Slog Bait  (2520)

I'm probably one of the biggest fans, but I don't consider myself a superior fan. If it weren't for school and aspirations I'd probably be a full out fantard and dedicate my life to nothing but Oddworld. I don't want to be a lifeless fatass loser though, so that isn't going to happen anytime soon.

How am I one of the biggest fans? Well first off, I'm completely obsessed with the games and they're the only ones I've actively played for the past 8 years, and I get overly excited when people I meet in reality know it. I own one of the limited edition versions of the art book and two hard covers that I own because I don't want to ruin the LE version. I have a whole pile of fanarts, painting, sculptures of Oddworld's inhabitants and terrains. My room is covered in them, so I hate inviting people over because they think I've gone a bit over board with the fandom. My wallpaper is Oddworld, my icon's on all the sites and forums I'm on are Oddworld, and my homepages all have something to do with Oddworld.

I have all 4 games and duplicates of the first two in the event something happens to the disks. The whole soundtrack of AE and AO are on my mp3 player, and I even made my own custom case for it, which is a slog inspired case. Hell, when AE came out I ordered at least 5 of their shirts, sticker collections, posters, etc. Also, Oddworld's bizarre designs and vast landscapes inspired me to become an artist of sorts. Seeing the concept art just leaves me in awe, and I wish to become some sort of video game designer or 3D animation artist. If not, an everyday normal artist will suffice. Currently, I'm sculping a 9" slig figure out of paper clay. If I had a camera I'd take a picture, but alas, I do not.

I also attempt to know exactly what's going on in OWI at all times, but it doesn't always work.

Last edited by Slog Bait; 02-12-2009 at 02:58 PM..