02-20-2011, 03:10 PM
Paul_hibs3
Stingbee

: Dec 2010
: Edinburgh
: 75
Paul_hibs3  (24)

:
Stop pestering him, you act like a naive ten year old. People have jobs and other lives. If your not asking stupid questions your probably asking ones that they cannot answer i.e. when is the exact date down to the hour Squeek's Oddysee will be released?
Pestering him? Hardly...I've asked 2 questions in the space of 3-4 months. Hardly as though hes swamped with questions..what like 5 questions a week from the entire world wide web. Oddworld press don't have to deal with thousands of questions in small spaces of time; like e.g. assassins creed or CoD. Alf/OWI would be lucky to hit a 100 questions last year, most of them oddbox related. You claim he can't reply, well abemudkon on twitter responds to everyones questions and gives simple answers such as the norm yes or no or I can't say. I have to admit my last post makes me seem like a snotty nosed kid but I can assure you I'm just passing judgement on Alf as a press related figure and trying to backup my point on why I don't rate him as highly as yourself. If what I complain about is too much to ask fine, continue to brown nose Alf.

Last edited by Paul_hibs3; 02-20-2011 at 03:14 PM..