View Single Post
08-17-2002, 01:31 PM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

: Nov 2001
: Sydney, AU
: 6,698
Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

:
Originally posted by Sl'askia
I do now yes. But remember this...everyone has those days were they just can't be bothered at that time...any one in any job gets like that once in awhile. We all have lives outside of the Oddworld Forums...and sometimes the Real World gets overwhelming. For that the occasional slip up is excusable.
Sometimes the stress of the real world gets too much...or it takes up almost all of your time...fit is then longer lapses can happen. That happened to Lampion recently...and he volunteerary stepped down as he knew he would not be able to ful fill his duties anymore. There almost came a time where I felt I had to step down...due to possible real world events...but thankfully that hasn't happened.
I do not think Syd has reached that point yet, for he hasn't adandoned the forums completely. My point is that Sydney...and Sydney alone has the right to decide whether he stays in his position. And you three have not provided any evidence to suggest he should step down. Instead...you are giving evidence in my eyes for your own removal.
Yes sometimes the real world gets overwhelming, too bad for Sydney it wasn't just a day or two. It's been months.

We never said he should step down.

We three knew we'd have this happened and it has, its just so predictable, and I knew you'd be one of the first as well, dont ask how I know, as i'd never reveal.

You can't properly trust someone until you've met them, I've met both Kristen and Justin. I have placed a massive amount of trust in them, as they have done to me as well.

Im going to wait until Majic, Joe The Intern, Kaimana and Disgruntled Intern return, hopefully they'll knock some sense into you about some happenings that took place yesterday.

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate