AquaticAmbi
Fish out of Water

: Sep 2004
: Florida
: 1,178
AquaticAmbi  (10)

:
Rich apparantly being my sworn enemy
Mmph, I pretty much got him into this, so I'll try my best to get him out by explaining what I know now. Rich has been one of the members who honestly can't make up his mind about you from what I can tell. He's not your "sworn enemy" or anything crazy-dramatic like that. He's been free of "foolish consistencies" (See Emerson's Self-Reliance), meaning everytime he's said something about you, it's how he felt at the time. I misinterpreted this as mere hypocrisy, and so I quoted him as an example of the handful of people that I also thought did this and basically forced him into this situation. I shouldn't have singled Rich out. It was terribly wrong of me, and I've already apologized.

:
I don't really want to start all over again on some other forum. So that's why I care... I guess I just want to be able to post here when I'm bored, and I want it to be as good as it possibly can be, if I can help it.
I thought you already joined another board... twice? Neither time worked out, I s'pose? Hmmz, and I thought you left because this place was so boring and whatnot...