View Single Post
04-01-2008, 03:51 AM
Wil
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

: Apr 2001
: UK
: 13,534
Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)
The TOL Thread

The Oddworld Library is celebrating its official second birthday, and to celebrate we’ve got some fantastic new content for all. Most spectacular is the relaunch of the Oddworld Scriptures (formerly the Oddworld Archives), missing in action since October 2006. I’ve been lovingly trawling the Internet and repopulating the catalogue of interviews and designer diaries, and we now have more than a hundred interviews listed!

It’s also the second birthday of the Oddworld Encyclopædia, and I’d like to use this date to signal the start of a period of increased attention on adding to TOE by publishing a handful of new articles:
The article on Fleeches has also been updated with a full compliment of references. Oh, and if these references are getting on your nerves, you can now hide them using the new option in the menu.

And, of course, there is this new TOL Thread where I can keep everyone up to date on all the latest updates to the Library.