04-14-2003, 08:03 AM
Cloverfield
Oddworld Forums Owner
J.J.'s Bad Robot

: Jun 2000
: Melbourne, Australia, Oddworld
: 2,613
Cloverfield  (72)

Wow ... I did not expect such great feedback! I'm glad everyone (most people anyway) like it. I like your picture atusiya!

:
Originally posted by Xavier
anyway I think there can be a more usefull use for the avatar on the main page than simply lead us to the avatars section, why not lead us to our "user CP"?
It is just a proposition
Good suggestion, but we will have to wait until Alcar gets back to change it, as it involves hacking, and I don't know PHP, other than to impliment hacks which someone else has written. I did try to change it myself, but I got an error, so I put it back to how it was again.

:
Originally posted by hobo
Would it be possible to include a link to who's online on the main page? Because i hate having to click on something I don't want to see just to have to find a link to who's online.
The link to Who's Online is still on the main page. It's just been divided from the forum listing. Look under the FeeCo Depot section.

:
Originally posted by Facsimile
Except for one thing. Now I may have not just found it yet, but in the old one you could tell if you had seen a post before or not. This one either doesn't have it or it is hiding from my searching eyes.
I might be getting mixed up on what you are referring to, but are you referring to the icon that is next to the post name in the listing. If so, the image is now . Before it was a little more obvious and was . Then again, I might be right off track with your enquiry, so please correct me.

Abe Babe...

"If that's so, I shall draw you into the darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light, from which you can never awaken." ~ Sephiroth, Kingdom Hearts

Obsessed with J.J. Abrams!!! <3
Creator of Cloverfield, Lost, Alias and Fringe ... he's just too awesome!