Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

07-16-2001, 07:31 PM
Oddipus
Riot Slug

: Apr 2001
: Belgium
: 576
Oddipus  (38)

I don't smoke (sportsmen shouldn't smoke), but I smoked along with friends long ago, when I was 13, but I only did it for 3 weeks or so. Didn't like it: smell, tast, cost,...

However, I smoke weed once in a very while (like 5 times a year or so)

BUT, I'M BELGIAN, SO I MUST DRINK BEER:
We are THE beercountry (Ask Michael Jackson the beerhunter, not the singer) Off course you say you don't like beer, because you haven't tasted Belgian beers yet. We have a HUGE differsaty off beers, your eyes would roll out if you saw it!

(btw, I enjoy beer, but I don't drink untill I get blackouts and so)

07-17-2001, 07:34 PM
Joe the Intern
Outlaw Cutter

: Boise?
: 1,181
Joe the Intern  (11)

well i heard it in school, but they probably did fib just to scare us. your probly right rettick. but there is more stuff and i forgot the names.

07-19-2001, 04:12 AM
Cloverfield
Oddworld Forums Owner
J.J.'s Bad Robot

: Jun 2000
: Melbourne, Australia, Oddworld
: 2,613
Cloverfield  (72)

Rettick... I think you are right... condemn is the word I was looking for.

I do drink... I am not a heavy drinker... just social and occasionally at home. My favorite drink is Kaluha and Coke... but I also like Wine, Vodka, Jim Beam, Wine Coolers, Beer and a bunch of mixed drinks.

I agree PinkHaired... American Beer (the large companies anyway) is crap... it is really weak and doesn't taste that good. Millers is OK out of major American beers... but only just. Aussie beer is much stronger... but not as strong as German beer. German beer is the strongest I have tasted.

Abe Babe...

"If that's so, I shall draw you into the darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light, from which you can never awaken." ~ Sephiroth, Kingdom Hearts

Obsessed with J.J. Abrams!!! <3
Creator of Cloverfield, Lost, Alias and Fringe ... he's just too awesome!

07-19-2001, 04:28 AM
Joe the Intern
Outlaw Cutter

: Boise?
: 1,181
Joe the Intern  (11)

"foster's:australian for beer" hehehe. but anyway. i dont drink beer but ive tasted it before, i think it tastes like horse p***. ugh. ill never drink or smoke. their both nasty to me.

07-19-2001, 10:08 AM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

: Boca Raton
: 497
Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

Im mad yes on the weed issue! I think all you people should try it before you make up your mind, legal... smlegal. Fuck it, it's bein a good person always. I wanna go out in a blaze! Because when I'm chillin wit my dead homiez people are gonna say "Remember Drake Dedright, Double D, That was one fresh bitch!"

Im out!

Oh, and for the weed thing. Don't think I'm pressurin u. I just sayin look at all your options, maybe you'll like it, maybe you won't!

[ July 19, 2001: Message edited by: Dakkan Blackblade ]

07-19-2001, 11:16 AM
Alector
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2001
: Germany
: 1,885
Alector  (58)

:
Originally posted by Abe Babe:

My favorite drink is Kaluha and Coke... but I also like Wine, Vodka, Jim Beam, Wine Coolers, Beer and a bunch of mixed drinks.

Aussie beer is much stronger... but not as strong as German beer. German beer is the strongest I have tasted.

Abe Babe...
You drink stuff i never want to smell it( Vodka and Jim Beam)! I've tasted Vodka and it's disgusting, it tastes of disinfectant...

hmmmm....i just drink wine when we go out, i love it to drink wine from a big big wine glas! It have a very good flavour and taste then! We have a very big decander at home, the wine tastes really great, when we fill wine in it.

My mother loves to make Sangria, her own Sangria tastes better than other Sangria (...more yummy fruits )

I like long drinks ( mixed drinks), there is a drink called "BlueMoon" ( like our sixth comic, what a fortuity! Now it's one of my favorites drinks!)
But i also like Batida de Coco ( pure on ice!), Pina Colada, Roulette, Mai Tai, Scorpion, Plante´ Punch.

ok...now to the german beers.
I think the most beers in germany are not strong, just our black beer...it's really hard to drink (for me), but Karlsberg like a sweetish beer, it's not so strong. Beer sells well in Germany!

Oº°'´¨`·–l[ Oº°'´¨`·–l[ ]l–·´¨`'°ºO ]l–·´¨`'°ºO

[ July 19, 2001: Message edited by: Alector ]

07-19-2001, 06:32 PM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

: Jul 2001
: Two Rivers
: 2,519
Statikk HDM  (40)

Yo, Drakkan, have a multiple personality disorder or something? Who's this guy you refer to his name is spelt almost like yours. anyway onto the tecnical shit. The risk of getting lung cancer from second-hand smoke, yes, weed counts,is the 100 times greater than 20 years of exposure to chrysolite asbestos. Marijauna can be addictive and has 400 times the carinogens of tobacco. Yes, cigars and cigarettes are slightly radioactive since they contain a radioactive element known as polonium-210. more people have died from smoking than from crack, heroin, both world wars and the Vietnam War combined. Not only that, smokers quit at a rate of 2 to 3 percent, while crack smokers quit at a rate of 30 percent a year. Marijauna can **** you up, ask my father. A harmless drug cost him his marriage and gave him asthma. I strongly caution all people not to smoke and if they are addicted to marijauna or tobacco seek help IMMEDIATLY! Trust me, I speak from expierence

I wanna have El Scrabino's man babies.

07-19-2001, 06:36 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

: Rochester, New York
: 2,810
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR  (11)

But you can't change anyone, they have to make that decision for themselves.

07-20-2001, 11:48 AM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

alector: hehe, there's a good reason why vodka and other spirits taste bad. if they tasted good, people would drink it by the pint, and DIE!! hehehehehe..... having said that, i'm quite partial to the occasional drop of vodka or whisky now and again. i try to keep off the absinth, though...

statikk: i'm not sure where you got your figuresm but in fact the most harmful side-effect of cannabis is the risk of getting addicted to TOBACCO when smoking the two together. if cannabis is so much more addictive than tobacco, then how come most cannabis users are only occasional users, who are not addicted, whereas there are next to no occasional tobacco users? i'm not saying cannabis isn't addictive [i know a sad case who is addicted] but it's a hell of a lot less addictive than tobacco. and another thing, it isn't carcinogenic, in some cases it actually helps to prevent cancer!

dakkan: i got the fact that you were mad about the issue, but i wasn't sure whether or not you are in favour of cannabis or not. you say to try it and then make my mind up. well, i try it repeatedly, and i like it. you seem to think that i am against weed. i am not, i've already said that i use it myself. you must have got me confused with someone else.

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

07-20-2001, 12:26 PM
Alector
Outlaw Mortar

Alector  (58)

Oh, yeah Rettick.... i think the people just need to mix Vodka with an other drink...then it tastes good!

Do you know Grappa?
it's the strongest alcohol i've tasted...it have about 50% !!!! uuubahhh!!!!
Nobody can drink one bottle! NOBODY!
ha!
get it?
ok...

Oº°'´¨`·–l[ (¯`'·.,¸·´¯`·Â*> <Â*·´¯`·¸,.·'´¯) ]l–·´¨`'°ºO

07-20-2001, 12:37 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

you're on, alector! *glug, glug, glug...* ooh, you're right, i can't drink the whole bottle...

07-20-2001, 01:06 PM
Alector
Outlaw Mortar

Alector  (58)

LOL!!! bwahahahahaha!!!!
This is one of my brother's Motto:

in the mornings, i drink beer...
noontimee, i drring beeer...
eevennins, ei drling bee*hicks*eer

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

07-20-2001, 04:48 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

i occasionalally have a leetle drinkie, but not much...

07-23-2001, 01:18 PM
Alector
Outlaw Mortar

Alector  (58)

Hey Rettick, what's your favorite drink?
I love the drink "Winzer Kuss" "Winzer Kiss", it's really yummy and the taste is better than Bailey's!

07-23-2001, 04:02 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

i don't really have a preference, it depends what mood i'm in, where i am at the time, and for what purpose i am drinking. i'm not a very experienced drinker, either, and i don't drink much.

07-23-2001, 04:49 PM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

Statikk HDM  (40)

I know that marijauna is not nearly as addictive as tobacco, I'm just saying addiction is a possibility. Personaly, I think that all drugs are dangerous and that one shouldn't monkey around with them, but if one wants to light up and shoot up and gamble their life away on cheap highs it's their decision. Marijauna has always been called a "soft drug" but it can be dangerous none the less. Rettikk, what I meant to say is that tobacco is 10 to 15 times harder to quit than cocaine. I'm sorry if I confused anyone

07-23-2001, 07:40 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

well anyway, i'm only an occasional user, so you're preaching to the wrong person here. i'll pass on your message to people i know who need it, though...

07-25-2001, 05:32 PM
Alector
Outlaw Mortar

Alector  (58)

DRUGS SUCKS!!!! I NEVER WOULD TAKE THIS STUFF!!!
i'd beat myself when i want to take this crap!!!

Oº°'´¨`·–l[ Oº°'´¨`·–l[ ]l–·´¨`'°ºO ]l–·´¨`'°ºO

07-25-2001, 06:18 PM
TheBlueScrab
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2001
: 735
TheBlueScrab  (11)

Hi
Hmm...right!
Drugs....sucks!!!
Drugs are not my taste..i swear by cigaretts and alcohol...HeHe
BUt NoT tO mUcH!!!

Bye, TheBlueScrab
Why don´t you come and play, I guarantee you a great big smile.
I come from the imagination, and I´m here stricly by your invocation..so what´d you say?
Why don´t we dance a while?
Cause' I know what you feel boy.
I know just what you feel boy.
You call me and I come a-runnin.
I turn the music on I bring the fun in.

I can bring whole city`s to ruin, and still have time to get a soft shoe in.

Now, we´re partying, that´s what it´s all about!

07-25-2001, 08:38 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

look, cannabis is a lot less dangerous than tobacco. there are some mad hippies who maintain that the only reason that cannabis is still illegal is that there is a big conspiracy against them! [lol] i am not one of them, i am personally stumped as to why it is still illegal while tobacco is legal. i will NEVER touch tobacco, having seen first-hand how it ****s up the body. cannabis, on the other hand, is virtually harmless. the only real danger is that of smoking it whilst driving or performing some other dangerous activity. there is a risk of getting addicted to tobacco through cannabis, in joints, but i bong it, so i don't have that problem.

07-25-2001, 10:23 PM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

Statikk HDM  (40)

Virtually harmless? Honestly, if you only knew how cannabis is reaking havoc on your lungs. Every joint you smoke is the equivalent to your lungs and respitory system as 5 cigarettes! Not only that, if one takes too much, usually by ingesting cannabis resin, or hashish, one temporarily has a Psychotic episode which can be likend to a bad LSD trip! Not only that THC, the PSYCHOACTIVE DRUG derived from cannabis is fat soluble which means you could get a small trip as much as two weeks after your last hit. Plus if legalized it would probably put Big tobacco out of business,LOL

07-26-2001, 12:02 AM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

actually, i know full well what damage it's doing to my lungs. i took the liberty of finding out as much about it as i could before i tried it. i even spoke to a drugs counsellor, who warned me against it, but only because it can lead to tobacco addiction. i read all the drug information leaflets, and i know that the stuff about the LSD and shit that you said is true, but i think you've missed the point here; unlike tobacco addicts, cannabis users do not smoke simply to become dependant, they smoke to get stoned! getting stoned isn't just a side-effect, it's the whole point of it! and that stuff about it being as harmful as 5 cigarettes is total bullshit, that is just what the tobacco companies want you to think because, as you said, they would be out of business.

07-28-2001, 01:46 PM
Alector
Outlaw Mortar

Alector  (58)

I really hate it when people smoke in presence of me! I hate this stinky smell!
I can't tolerate it when my mother smoke, everytimes i say to her:"please stop to smoke, it's disgusting". Then i go to my bedroom.
And...it's really terrible when all of my mothers friends smoke...my poor head then!

07-28-2001, 02:38 PM
Tom
Bolamite

: UK
: 52
Tom  (10)

Smokeing is so terribble I mean evry time you smoke that is like taking 5 mins of your life (or so my mom tells me)

07-28-2001, 02:39 PM
Tom
Bolamite

Tom  (10)

Smokeing is so terribble I mean evry time you smoke that is like taking 5 mins of your life (or so my mom tells me)

07-28-2001, 02:41 PM
Tom
Bolamite

Tom  (10)

07-28-2001, 02:42 PM
Tom
Bolamite

Tom  (10)

07-28-2001, 03:13 PM
Alector
Outlaw Mortar

Alector  (58)

uum Tom, just an information...you've posted 4times in a row...how do you make this????! whatever, when you make double posts, click on this button ~~> and edit your post, just write other things in it (according the topic...). okili dokili

You're right,Tom...smoking is stupid and suicide.
My brother loves to smoke hubble bubbles, then he's high (lol...he looks so stupid).
My mate bought little hashish cubes to make Joints (at the school!), then my teacher came into the room and saw him with the little bag in the hands. He asked him what that is, my mate said "mint candy" (lol), then my teacher opened the bag an smelt on it...two days later the teachers and the school principal kicked him out that was a very big mistake of him, but i would'nt try to make Joints at school..i never would make this kind of crap!

07-29-2001, 07:26 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

hehe, and i thought my triple-post was bad... Tom, you have set a New Record - a QUARDRUPLE post!