05-18-2004, 01:11 AM
Alector
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2001
: Germany
: 1,885
Alector  (58)
A new drawing for a new art topic

Since I have seen all brand new art topics around here, I thought I could take more time to scan one of my newest drawings. I took the scanner at my school. It took me 20 minutes to scan that damn picture in.
Due to the old scanner, the quality isn't really good.

About the picture:

I worked on this picture after I learned for the math exams. I let my fantasy wander and made up a new character for my story. He's a young warrior and has a lot of fur...
Well, you can see that I'm very tired because of learning for my graduation.

But I hope you enjoy it anyway.

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/alecto...r/CsWolf32.jpg

Bye

Alector
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CsWolf32.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	216.5 
ID:	1864  

Last edited by Alector; 05-18-2004 at 02:26 AM..
05-18-2004, 01:23 AM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: Apr 2001
: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

Wow. Very, very impressive, Claud. I especailly like his hair.
I always like your drawings, they have a really nice style to them.
Sorry for the quick reply, it's college break and I'm being told to move on. . . See you later.
- DH

EDIT:
Looking at it again, it seems you've put a lot of detail into it. . . Out of interest, how long did that take you to do?

05-18-2004, 02:23 AM
Alector
Outlaw Mortar

Alector  (58)

Hey Eddie, thanks for your reply.
I had to edit the link to the image because I forgot to put in my signature. pfeew...
Well, this drawing took me 2 days with some breaks of 4 hours and the night. All in all, it took me 10 hours to sketch and to colour.

I've got a new picture, which I can post next week because of week-end and exams.

Bye

If the link does'nt work, please tell me

05-18-2004, 12:18 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

Don't worry, the link still works.
Actually I've thought about who he reminds me of now. A character from Breath of Fire IV called Rwolf that you can get as a master. . .
"The world is full of fools. . ."
- DH

05-18-2004, 01:49 PM
Black Dragon
Riot Slug

: USA
: 574
Black Dragon  (10)

Gorgeous work as always, Claudia. I'm pleased that I can view your works once again.

I love the detail - I can tell you put a lot of effort into this piece. The background as well is simple, yet effective. I think the red really enhances the piece overall. Great job; I can't wait to see more!

-Em

05-19-2004, 04:51 AM
Fuzzles!
Howler Punk

: Mar 2004
: Canada
: 329
Fuzzles!  (10)

Oh wow that is incredible! The detail in that is amazing!!! Great work!
05-21-2004, 12:43 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

: no
: 1,193
Teal  (10)

Yay, Claud's back. Well, kind of! I've missed seeing your art...

05-21-2004, 09:31 AM
VaniLLaKiLLah
Howler Punk

: Jun 2003
: Solingen, Germany
: 323
VaniLLaKiLLah  (10)

wow.
echt geil geworden.^^

keep it commin'!

.:VaniLLaKiLLah:.

05-22-2004, 08:00 AM
TheRaisin
Outlaw Shooter

: May 2003
: R'lyeh
: 1,255
TheRaisin  (10)

Whoa. ...Whoa! WHOA! That is one shibtastic piece of art! It's interesting, the longer you look at it, the more detail emerges! And Dragon is right, that red background is perfect. The texture of the fur is just right, the shape and color of the snout, the look of the eye. This is an excellent piece of art you have here!

05-24-2004, 01:43 AM
Alector
Outlaw Mortar

Alector  (58)

*Blushes*

Wow...thanks a lot for the comments. I'm really glad to see you all again, especially Black Dragon, Teal and dark Hood.
The more I want to draw, the more my hands want to work. I drew a lion, which only consits of small coloured lines. I will put it next to here after this post.
When we were at the forests of saxony, we saw wolves. I took some photos of them. That was so fascinating that these wolves have totally become my favourite animals.
In Zittau, our class was camping. We had to walk 300 meters to get to our toilets...even at night. At one night, I had to go to the toilet because I drank too much. I walked over the meadow up to the house, which was called "Mc Clean"...strange, huh? The starry sky was so beautiful that I stopped walking and stared up to the stars. When I wanted to continue walking, I looked down. Suddenly, a small fox stood in front of me and stared at me. After less than a minute, it ran away.

I think you can imagine why I like to draw animals

Well, another species. Not a mammal but very coloured.
My favourite birds are the hornbills. Wow, this kind of birds is so gorgeous that I could look at thousands of photos but still see new colours and shapes.

here is my new picture, a relaxing hornbill called
Toto

If the link doesn't work, go to the attached file, though this works better anyway.

To have more to look at, I posted another second picture. Do you remember her? First guess than I will tell you.

See you

Alector

Are you a German, Vanillakillah?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CsHornbill2.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	148.6 
ID:	1919   Click image for larger version

Name:	Nifala.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	97.6 
ID:	1920  

Last edited by Alector; 05-24-2004 at 02:00 AM..
05-25-2004, 02:36 AM
Alector
Outlaw Mortar

Alector  (58)

Hi again

sorry for the double post but I have to show you something, which is very important for me
The Gothic Meeting 2004 in Leipzig is going to take place this Friday. Yay!
I can't wait for it.
All Gothics will be clothed in black lace, leather and cotton.
Because of this day, I drew a woman, wearing gothic clothes.

What do you think?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Gothic2.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	163.1 
ID:	1923  

05-27-2004, 12:02 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

Teal  (10)

Now now, Claud, Toto is the monkey. *wags finger*

*resists urge to sing the "Yoko! Jakamoto! Toto!" theme tune at the top of her lungs*

The hornbill is funky. *has great love for birds, nodnod* The goth is tres funky also. Hope you have fun.
I don't remember who the other picture is of, though. *sad*

And did I see you are graduating soon? *is also graduating soon* *scary* Good luck!

05-27-2004, 08:24 PM
Alector
Outlaw Mortar

Alector  (58)

Oh, I din't know that "Toto" is a monkey.
I know a lot of Totos. One of my classmates is Toto, he acts like a very kiddish person. The reason why I gave the hornbill the name is because he acts like the real "Toto", the Toto of my class.
A lot of Germans are called Toto here in Leipzig, so the name is very public

Carpe Noctem - All Gothics from other towns moved to Leipzig to go to the great meeting on Saturday. The look very black and white (black clothes and pale skin).
Their clothes look grotesque and they like to smoke cannabis.
Well, I'm not a Gothik like them. One person called me "mistress of darkness", even though I'm not very dark..... I wear very coloured clothes at my school time.

Well the hopeless woman on that picture is Nifala, if you remember her.
She is one part of the story of Alector. *Can't fin a picture right now*

Yeah, we passed our written examinations, Biology, Maths, german and English.
Now we are having consultations for all of the oral examinations...these are Maths, History, Chemistry, Physiks and Biology.
That's too much. We have to learn every day. Biology and Mathmatics is great because I don't need to learn for that, but Chemistry, Physiks and History...we have to learn eleven topics for every subject.

Ok, I had to edit this post because I didn't want to make a second double post in this topic
I've got two another pictures to show you.

The first one is Blue, wearing Dark Hood's sweatshirt (is it a sweatshirt, actually?). I drew her as a human.

The second picture is from my story. I called it "Forbidden Love". If you look at it, you know why I called it like that.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Bluwe.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	83.2 
ID:	1928   Click image for larger version

Name:	FL.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	154.4 
ID:	1929  

Last edited by Alector; 05-28-2004 at 03:09 AM..
06-01-2004, 01:08 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

Teal  (10)

Oo, I remember Nifala... she was still a "cyber-mudokon" last time I remember anyone talking about her though.

Now now Claud, you're going to make poor Ed all excited, drawing Blue like that...

06-10-2004, 12:38 AM
Alector
Outlaw Mortar

Alector  (58)

Well I can imagine that Edd was quite excited when he looked at Blue...

It was better for me to change all the Mudokon characters into humans because I knew that Mudokons belong to Oddworld Inhabitants and I could have never used them in my stories. And it's better for me to draw Alectors feelings and emotions.

I've got two brand new drawings!

The first one is called "Wicked" because this character reminds me on a girl I know and she is just wicked.

The second one is a graffiti, called "MedWurst (Copyright 2004 by Thomas Seifert)
A classmate did the sketch and I coloured it.

If you like to have such kind of pictures on your body, go to the following link.
These piccies are available at CaféPress (I like crazy things like that)

A little crazy shop

Thanks for reading

Your Alector
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	MED2.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	124.7 
ID:	1967   Click image for larger version

Name:	wicked2.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	125.1 
ID:	1968  

Last edited by Alector; 06-10-2004 at 12:47 AM..
06-13-2004, 09:10 AM
TheRaisin
Outlaw Shooter

: May 2003
: R'lyeh
: 1,255
TheRaisin  (10)

YAH! *catches breath* That last one is scary. Anyway, this is some awesome stuff. It's awesome, and good... and it's stuff. It's awesome good stuff. Mmmmyep. 'Nuff said.

06-24-2004, 10:20 AM
One, Two, Middlesboogie
Outlaw Sniper

: Dec 2000
: upside down in a toilet bowl
: 1,552
One, Two, Middlesboogie  (10)

Ooo, new Quick Reply thing. I like this.

I love the way you convey texture, Claud, especially with fur. You've got the highlighting done beautifully.