02-12-2002, 04:00 PM
Gabriel
Chippunk

: Feb 2002
: Finland
: 22
Gabriel  (10)
Good day, everyone.

Hello. I just found this site and I'm pleased that there are forums existing of Oddworld. I am from Finland and my grade in english was 8 at 4-10 scale, so am not that good speaker. If someone is here from Final Fantasy Finland forums (www.fffin.com), then I am the same Gabriel who is a GM there. In FFInsider I am Merfagral.

By the way, I am 14 years.

Also, I'd like to have a signature, if someone can make me one. My angle-sig is a bit...Odd ( ) for these forums. I'd like to have a sig that is close to Oddworld's wildlife (scrabs or paramites please) and somekind of etheral looking.

Good day, everyone.

-GM at Final Fantasy Finland
-Administrator at RPGmakerfinland.

02-12-2002, 04:14 PM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: no
: 1,193
Teal  (10)

Hm, looks like I'm the first one here for once...

Just a friendly warning, the big things with wings that fly in/walk in, introduce a character or two and fly out again don't usually bite.

And don't worry about your english, you speak it a lot better than a lot of english speakers in the forums...

*looks at Gabriel's other name and does merfish grin* Nark!

02-12-2002, 06:25 PM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

: Nov 2001
: Tampa Bay Area
: 3,335
SeaRex  (33)
Happy

... and you called us mad...

I'm SeaRex, the forums resident neo-punk. But you can call me Luke...

he he he... Nark is a funny word...
02-12-2002, 07:09 PM
Fazerina
Super Stingbee

: Dec 2001
: Turku, Finland
: 492
Fazerina  (22)
Happy Welcome newbie!

Hey cool!! I was the only one from Finland in here before you came. At least no one's admitted..

I've only been here for two months but these forums are really cool and the people here are just so nice. I'm sure you'll like it here. Hope you'll stay!

You can call me Jenni or Fazerina or Faz.. doesn't really matter. I'm this wacky atheist rock'n'roll hippie girl. But no more of me.. Where are you from? You don't have to tell, but would be cool to know.. I live in Turku.

*hmm* Hassua kirjottaa englanniksi kun vois puhua suomea.. This is fun! Nyt kukaan ei ymmärrä mitään mitä mä selitän..

Anyway.. Welcome again! Have a nice time!
02-12-2002, 07:25 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

That's where you're wrong, Faz, I think. Marie (Silversnow)'s from Finland, if I recall correctly, and she was here before you...

Hi! I'm Danny, the forums' Resident Leftie. (Luke nicked that method of introduction from me, but there are tonnes of neo-punks on the forums, and very few Lefties, shockingly... ) I can be rude, odd, arrogant, anal-retentive, or just boring. Bear with me if I am. It usually turns out alright in the end...

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

Last edited by Danny; 02-12-2002 at 11:27 AM..
02-12-2002, 07:37 PM
Fazerina
Super Stingbee

Fazerina  (22)

:
Originally posted by Danny
That's where you're wrong, Faz, I think. Marie (Silversnow)'s from Finland, if I recall correctly, and she was here before you...
Excuse me, but that's where YOU'RE wrong, Dan. Marie is from Sweden. How come foreigners always mess Finland up with Sweden?
02-12-2002, 08:08 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

Ah well, I'm wrong. Happens occasionally...

(After all, Scandanavia's all the same, isn't it? )

02-12-2002, 08:11 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

: Rochester, New York
: 2,810
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR  (11)

:

No, happens all the time! LOL

anyways welcome! I hope you enjoy it here and everything!

Last edited by PinkHaired Mudokon CWR; 02-12-2002 at 12:17 PM..
02-12-2002, 09:19 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

okay, no fights here. well hi, im majic abe, or david or dave whatever you feel like calling me. im sure youll like it and since youve been on other forums you wont be pointlessly spamming and dumb stuff well, you might get along with shijara fine, i for some reason think she likes final fantasy.... dont hurt me if im wrong wel, enjoy your stay!
02-13-2002, 03:58 AM
Gabriel
Chippunk

Gabriel  (10)

:
Hey cool!! I was the only one from Finland in here before you came. At least no one's admitted..

I've only been here for two months but these forums are really cool and the people here are just so nice. I'm sure you'll like it here. Hope you'll stay!

You can call me Jenni or Fazerina or Faz.. doesn't really matter. I'm this wacky atheist rock'n'roll hippie girl. But no more of me.. Where are you from? You don't have to tell, but would be cool to know.. I live in Turku.

*hmm* Hassua kirjottaa englanniksi kun vois puhua suomea.. This is fun! Nyt kukaan ei ymmärrä mitään mitä mä selitän..
Mahtavaa! Hienoa! Hilpeää!

Well, nice to have other fin here too.

Thank you everyone for welcoming me. I've found also that ban-request topic. *goes there*

02-13-2002, 07:26 AM
ODDBODD
Outlaw Mortar

: aus
: 1,856
ODDBODD  (71)

welcommmmme wolcome weolcome to tha foes!! have a goolish time

02-13-2002, 08:38 AM
MudokonOddball
Sniper Wasp

: I forgot
: 285
MudokonOddball  (10)
'Sup

Hello, Gabriel, and welcome to the Oddworld Forums. Everybody's taken all the usuall witty jokes for an introduction, so I'm just gonna stop there.

Unless this counts:

Hope your time here is ‹É“x‚̃`ƒFƒ*[‚̈«Œ«‹Á‚*‚΂©‚è‚Æ‘*´*o“I‚È*³! (Translation: Super cherry wicked-awesome and total sensory sweetness!)

EDIT: AAUUGH! Japanese doesn't show up in the forums! Not fair!
Razza-frazza-terra-frammah-doobah-lamma-gamma-ding dong grrmbl grrmbl....

Last edited by MudokonOddball; 02-13-2002 at 12:46 AM..
02-13-2002, 10:38 AM
Cloverfield
Oddworld Forums Owner
J.J.'s Bad Robot

: Jun 2000
: Melbourne, Australia, Oddworld
: 2,613
Cloverfield  (72)

Woo hoo! Another Oddworld and Final Fantasy fan! Welcome to Oddworld Forums Gabriel. I hope you have fun here... most of the people here are pretty cool, even if I do have to get them to behave sometimes! *j/k*

I 'occasionally' go to FFInsider too... I'm known as Sephiroth Babe there, although my account recently got deleted there as I hadn't posted for ages, so I only have a couple of posts now. I think this place takes up too much of my time!

Abe Babe...

"If that's so, I shall draw you into the darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light, from which you can never awaken." ~ Sephiroth, Kingdom Hearts

Obsessed with J.J. Abrams!!! <3
Creator of Cloverfield, Lost, Alias and Fringe ... he's just too awesome!

02-13-2002, 11:31 AM
Gabriel
Chippunk

Gabriel  (10)

:
okay, no fights here. well hi, im majic abe, or david or dave whatever you feel like calling me. im sure youll like it and since youve been on other forums you wont be pointlessly spamming and dumb stuff well, you might get along with shijara fine, i for some reason think she likes final fantasy.... dont hurt me if im wrong wel, enjoy your stay!
Tee hee. This is pretty ironic. Even in Finland, you don't get to be a Global Moderator for nothing. I do have FOUR GM-comrades there, but they say that I am the worst.

In one topic, where I suggested my ways against fighting spam, my comrade GM (Potri is his name there) said that "Gab starts to be suspiciously like General Hein from TSW. Phantoms must be destroyed, who cares if Gaia goes too! Same here: Spam must me destroyed, who cares if forums go too! "

Well, I admit, I am beyng a little rough sometimes there. Btw. FFfin is currently down cause of server changing. Ex-server was pissed off, when we used 10G/month CPU. About 3-4 times more than the contract was. Tomorrow it should be rolling again on a new and faster server.

02-13-2002, 12:31 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)
Hi...?

Yeh...so...hi...and all the other nice greeting stuff. You do speak quite good English...and...erm...i'm Jacob...the relativly normal one of the forums. Bye.

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

02-13-2002, 03:19 PM
Fazerina
Super Stingbee

Fazerina  (22)

:

*mmm* yeah.. and England was a county of France, right?
02-13-2002, 06:36 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

:
Originally posted by Fazerina
*mmm* yeah.. and England was a county of France, right?
Of course it is... Well-known fact, that...

Last edited by Danny; 02-13-2002 at 10:41 AM..
02-13-2002, 07:08 PM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

: Nov 2001
: Tampa Bay Area
: 3,335
SeaRex  (33)

:
Luke nicked that method of introduction from me, but there are tonnes of neo-punks on the forums
Really? I thought it was just me and Joe the Intern... oh well.
02-13-2002, 07:33 PM
Melvin:squeeking paramite

: Bottom
: 879
Melvin:squeeking paramite  (12)
Hello there...

Wow, quite a formal introduction to the forums... Welcome, I am Melvin (obviously...)Dylan, Squeaky, or something along those lines... (obscure fact: I am sometimes called Van Helsing!) Hope you have a good time here, and try to avoid some of the flame and spam, it is quite gooey and tastes like rotten eggs mixed with ham... *eats console war topics* These taste good, though...

(Also, your English isn't that good?? Wow, don't worry... you have very good and eligible English!)
02-13-2002, 07:56 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

:
Originally posted by SeaRex
Really? I thought it was just me and Joe the Intern... oh well.
Well, there's always the possibility that you weigh a tonne each...