: Apr 2001
: Closer than you think..
: 1,046
Silversnow  (11)

I did the test and...

The test results are in! "Your score is very low."
Sorry about the bad news. For the record, you are:
53 % Un-Telligent which is significantly lower than the current average of 60%

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are a sad and hopeless excuse for a woman:

"The subject shows a very high level of intelligence, and her sense of observation is one of her best qualities. Considering this, she shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; she just isn't tough enough, sir, and she avoids any solution that involves violence.

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a down and dirty sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 53% Un-telligent

So, that's good or bad?

03-09-2002, 12:34 PM
MojoMan220
Outlaw Mortar

: Jan 2002
: Jesusland
: 1,770
MojoMan220  (235)MojoMan220  (235)MojoMan220  (235)

I got a 59% I'm average.
03-09-2002, 12:51 PM
MunchOnThis
Clakker Store Clerk

: Feb 2002
: Thames Wharf...(under the church) ^_^
: 757
MunchOnThis  (10)
Native *scratches head*

I did the test and I got 62%, I'm normal!!!!!!

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are moderate but excitingly different:

"The subject shows a below average amount of intelligence, and her sense of observation is weaker than normal; in a lot of ways, her brain capacity is similar to that of a hyena - she couldn't find her own ass in an empty room! Not that it isn't big enough.

"Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; she just isn't tough enough, sir, and she avoids any solution that involves violence.

"Finally, the subject displayed a insane and twisted (rather brilliant) sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a hot shot self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 62% Un-telligent

"Won't somebody testify, kick a hole right in the sky..
Testify, testify kick a hole right in the sky
Slap a liar in his eye, kick a hole right in the sky
Tesify, testify kick a hole right in the sky
Johnny, Johnny Johnny..."
~ RHCP, Johnny kick a hole in the sky

03-09-2002, 06:17 PM
dark_xinos
Grubb Fisherman

: Jan 2002
: Sweden
: 963
dark_xinos  (27)

52 YEAH!!!!
03-09-2002, 09:52 PM
Capri Ream
Sniper Wasp

: Apr 2001
: So. Cal
: 268
Capri Ream  (10)

Gee, guess I'm too nice for my own un-intelligence! Here's what I got: Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are a sad and hopeless excuse for a woman:

"The subject shows an above average level of intelligence, and her sense of observation is one of her best qualities. Considering this, she shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a godlike (and annoying) sense of morality, and a lack of self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 40% Un-telligent

I think I got the lowest score so far.

http://216.40.201.38/kao/otn/pchocolate.gif

If there isn't choclate in Heaven, I AIN'T GOING!