05-27-2002, 10:43 PM
morphius
Boombat

: Apr 2002
: on ground
: 234
morphius  (10)
Summer......................

I want to know how everyone usually spends his or her summer break...............If you could, list the activities you do during your summer including what type of trips you go on, etc.................

05-27-2002, 10:53 PM
ABEACE123
Stunk

: Mar 2002
: CAMP BLOOD WERE IM AT , JASON IS HERE BUT LAST SEEN U GOT BLOWN UP THEN HE POZEST SOME 1 THEN HE WAS REBORN BUT HES NECE PUT A SPEACIL KIFE IN HIT HART THAT KILLED THEN FREDDY PULLED HIS MASK TO HELL
: 47
ABEACE123  (10)

WELL BRO I GO TO FLORD AN STAY OUT SAID ALOT AN ME AN MUNCHMAN MAKE HUNTDE HOUES THERE SWEET AN WE SPEND THE NIGHT OUT SAID GO TO THE MALL ALOT LOOK AT THE CHICKS YEA AN THE BIG 1 WACH TV THERE MY SUM

05-27-2002, 11:20 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

I have an interesting lineup... Sadly, I have zero free time though, or at least for trips etc...

Starting June 3rd I go to my schools band camp, like 9:00am-2:00pm or something. The next Sunday I start Blast of Brass band camp wich is like 8:00am-5:00pm. Then the next week I go off to summer camp until Friday, no computer (ack!). First week of July I'm usualy at my grandparents. Then I'll just slack off or something until school starts again. Ack, I have to much stuff. I usualy dont have more than 1 thing planned
05-28-2002, 01:41 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

I usually end up going on two vacations every summer. My friend is inviteing me to Florida at the end of July for a week and within one more week I will be going to Kansas city with my friend also for 4 days to visit his cousin. So I guess I am going to have an interesting summer. Mine already started about two or three weeks ago and I am haveing lots of fun. Mainly every summer I get myself a Six Flags season pass or a Cedar Point season pass. I also just hang out at home watching TV or playing D&D with my other buddys. If you don't know what that is it's Dungeons and Dragons. It's like Magic but you make up missions and you play with dice. It's lots of fun. It is like an RPG board game. Well other than that I will enjoy my summer to the fullest.

05-28-2002, 02:22 AM
Capri Ream
Sniper Wasp

: Apr 2001
: So. Cal
: 268
Capri Ream  (10)

I go to summer school for advanced credit. Yes, I must now spend the rest of my mortal life at school because I my life is just one huge report after the other. But I'm happy! happy girl, happy girl. Capri is a happy girl

http://216.40.201.38/kao/otn/pchocolate.gif

If there isn't choclate in Heaven, I AIN'T GOING!

05-28-2002, 05:08 AM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

: Sydney, AU
: 6,698
Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

It will be Winter over here and the best highlight of it all will be meeting up with some very good friends of mine. *smiles at his ICQ list*

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

05-28-2002, 05:27 AM
abe22
Sleg

: May 2001
: South/Eastern Victoria, Australia
: 680
abe22  (10)

Well it's nearly winter over here and I will probably just hang with my friends and watch TV and listen to music and stuff. Hopefully there will be some Thunder storms because I love watching them. Other then that I won't be doing much. Does anyone watch 'Passions'...
Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff. -- Jack Handy
That stuff only happens in the movies. -- Famous Last Words

05-28-2002, 06:15 AM
Gluk Schmuck
Not living with Max any more

: Jul 2001
: Sheffield, UK
: 2,874
Gluk Schmuck  (11)

I get an extra long Summer holiday this year because of my exams. I get nine weeks this year! Phew!

Not long after my exams finish I'm going to Germany (I don't know where yet). And on the last week of the holidays I'm going to stay with my dad. And when I get my results, my mum's promised me a game per subject if I pass and a further £10 if I get a higher grade but I need As for Maths and Science to get my games.
05-28-2002, 08:18 AM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

: Sydney, AU
: 6,698
Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

:
Originally posted by Gluk Schmuck
I get an extra long Summer holiday this year because of my exams. I get nine weeks this year! Phew!

Not long after my exams finish I'm going to Germany (I don't know where yet). And on the last week of the holidays I'm going to stay with my dad. And when I get my results, my mum's promised me a game per subject if I pass and a further £10 if I get a higher grade but I need As for Maths and Science to get my games.
I wish my parents would bribe me into getting good marks.

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

05-28-2002, 08:54 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

Work work and more work...you kids consider yourselves lucky you get automatic vacations...after school and when you get a job you pretty much have to fight for them...

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

05-28-2002, 09:23 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

:
LOOK AT THE CHICKS
Ahhh yes, if you cant get. Merely gawp.

I will be looking for work, partying, dancing (My speciality is dirty dancing), drinking, smoking (If i can be bothered to destroy my lungs), ermmm...SHOPPING!! Oh yes!! Wow...shopping!!, watching vids and movies. Ermmm...drinking some more and dancing some more...how amazing, eh?

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

05-28-2002, 05:25 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

:
Originally posted by Gluk Schmuck
Damn you... Since I'm doing AS Exams, not GCSEs, I have to come back after the exams to start next year's syllabus! Ah well, I'll be the one laughing at you next year...

My first holiday this year comes at the end of June - GLASTONBURY! Hell, that's gonna be fun. I've been abstaining from pot all this month as well, because of my exams, so it's going to be extra-specially fun... Plus it's my birthday on the last day, so we're gonna have a huge stone-up, with a Space Birthday Cake and everything...

Then, in the first week of the Summer Holidays, me and my friends are going to France for a week. We've rented a cottage in Brittany, so that's going to be nice.

And of course, there's all the time in between. We'll probably be dividing that time between:
Barbecues
Piss-Ups
Picnics
Going down the pub
Other Brethrenly Activities

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

05-28-2002, 06:32 PM
Fazerina
Super Stingbee

: Dec 2001
: Turku, Finland
: 492
Fazerina  (22)
Happy

Summer holiday? Oh, yes... you meen the one, that begins this saturday and ends on August 13th. Well, I haven't really got any school left. Tomorrow and the day after that I'll be working at my mom's hairdresser's, on friday I'll get my exams back and on saturday we'll have a party at school. Ah... I've waited for summer vacation for so long...

I'm not going to be working at all this summer. I could use the money, though, but I'm too lazy and I just want to do absolutely nothing on my summer vacation! No school, no work (well maybe a week or two working at my mom's, if I run out of money...), just fun!

My summer contains of my family's annual trip to Lappland, where we'll spend two weeks this year, instead of the usual one, rock festivals, drinking, having fun with friends, being on our summer cottage, and this year I'm babysitting my aunt's and her...eh.. guy's 8 dogs, while they're in London for a week and then I'll maybe go on a dog camp with Fanny, if my sister's going with her husband, but since they've got the babies now, they probably aren't going...

And my best friend is finally coming back home from France! I've missed her so much. And I can't wait for her welcome back party...

Last edited by Fazerina; 05-28-2002 at 10:37 AM..
05-29-2002, 03:24 AM
Cloverfield
Oddworld Forums Owner
J.J.'s Bad Robot

: Jun 2000
: Melbourne, Australia, Oddworld
: 2,613
Cloverfield  (72)

Seeing that there is no such thing as regular holidays when you work (well where I work anyway, you get 4 weeks holidays per year and you apply for when you want to take them). But this year my holiday (I didn't have one last year) conicides with what would be the US summer break.

And it will be the greatest holiday I will ever had. 7 weeks of travelling in the US and Australia with Justin (Pilot). Meeting friends and fellow Oddworld fans. And well just having the most wonderful time ever. I'd better not say anymore!

Abe Babe...

"If that's so, I shall draw you into the darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light, from which you can never awaken." ~ Sephiroth, Kingdom Hearts

Obsessed with J.J. Abrams!!! <3
Creator of Cloverfield, Lost, Alias and Fringe ... he's just too awesome!