03-08-2002, 05:52 AM
Wolfpac
Hoodie Patrol

: May 2001
: Take a Seat!
: 800
Wolfpac  (11)
Un-telligence Test

Want to know more about yourself? Take this test; it is not an intelligence test per se, but instead a measure of your ability to reason in tough situations and survive in the real world. Or so they say anyway.
http://test.thespark.com/untest/

I got Final Score: 64% Un-telligent

03-08-2002, 07:19 AM
Molluck2000
Fuzzle

: Oct 2001
: the realms of the unknown
: 113
Molluck2000  (10)

i got 46% unintelligent!
Chaos, panic, disorder - my work here is done.
FEAR.....MOLLUCK2000 IS NEAR!

03-08-2002, 07:20 AM
Molluck2000
Fuzzle

: Oct 2001
: the realms of the unknown
: 113
Molluck2000  (10)

im smarter than you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chaos, panic, disorder - my work here is done.
FEAR.....MOLLUCK2000 IS NEAR!

03-08-2002, 07:54 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: no
: 1,193
Teal  (10)
<========|MW=o <--hands holding a sword.

Hm, 64% as well. Yay, I'm normal! That's the first time I've been called that!

Here's what else it said:

"Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are moderate but excitingly different:

"The subject shows an astounding level of intelligence, and her sense of observation is one of her best qualities. Considering this, she shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; she just isn't tough enough, sir, and she avoids any solution that involves violence.

"Finally, the subject displayed a healthy (better than most net freaks anyway) sense of humor, a down and dirty sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 64% Un-telligent "

(oh, and two points to Molluck2000; 1) uh, sorry, but they actually just said you won't be very good at surviving day-to-day situations... (did you say shooting one of the blackbirds would leave three left on the fence, per se...?) and 2) you might want to try editing your post, next time; there's a button for that. It says "edit" on it.)

Last edited by Teal; 03-08-2002 at 12:00 AM..
03-08-2002, 08:28 AM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

: Nov 2001
: Sydney, AU
: 6,698
Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

I got 74%

Im higher than you all!!!

But then again i choose all the 'stupid' answers, and i choose them truly too.

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

03-08-2002, 01:32 PM
One, Two, Middlesboogie
Outlaw Sniper

: Dec 2000
: upside down in a toilet bowl
: 1,552
One, Two, Middlesboogie  (10)
Arrow

Here are my results:

The Test Results Are In!

"Your score is very low."

Sorry about the bad news. For the record, you are:

48% Un-telligent!
which is significantly lower than the current average of 60%

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are a sad and hopeless excuse for a woman:

"The subject shows a very high level of intelligence, and her sense of observation is one of her best qualities. Considering this, she shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Finally, the subject displayed a healthy (better than most net freaks anyway) sense of humor, a down and dirty sense of morality, and a lack of self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 48% Un-telligent

03-08-2002, 01:58 PM
Melvin:squeeking paramite

: Bottom
: 879
Melvin:squeeking paramite  (12)

I'm 56% un-intelligent! That question about the mugger annoyed me, though.... I wish we could taunt and make snide comments to the mugged mugger... So I just said I would forgive the bastard... (And the bird question... Heh, I wonder how many confused dolts said 3...)

:
Originally posted by Molluck2000
im smarter than you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, actually getting 46% isn't good... Did you read the introduction? The higher the get, the better you are at coping with different problems. It doesn't mean you're stupid if you get a high score.
03-08-2002, 02:14 PM
Xavier
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

: Jul 2001
: Belgium
: 17,592
Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)

uh I got:

You have a knack for greatness. For the record,you are:

88% Un-telligent!
which is significantly higher than the current average of 60%

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are resourceful, sly, and guaranteed to get away with everything:

"The subject shows a very high level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; he just isn't tough enough, sir, and he avoids any solution that involves violence.

"Finally, the subject displayed a pathetic and useless (seriously bad) sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 88% Un-telligent

I don't understand evrything, is it good ?

03-08-2002, 03:09 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

Hmmm....

88% Un-telligent!

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are resourceful and sly woman:

"The subject shows an astounding level of intelligence, and her sense of observation is one of her best qualities. Considering this, she shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; she just isn't tough enough, sir, and she avoids any solution that involves violence.

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a fair and productive sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 88% Un-telligent

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

03-08-2002, 03:21 PM
Fazerina
Super Stingbee

: Dec 2001
: Turku, Finland
: 492
Fazerina  (22)
Happy

This is what I got.. I think the test was funny!

The Test Results Are In! "Your score is very low."

42% Un-telligent!

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are a sad and hopeless excuse for a woman: [Excuse, me!]

"The subject shows a very high level of intelligence, and her sense of observation is one of her best qualities. [Oh, I know, I know! ] Considering this, she shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

[Yes, I do. I hate violence. And I'm a hippie. ]

"Finally, the subject displayed a pathetic and useless (seriously bad) sense of humor [Well, thaa! ] , a fair and productive sense of morality [hmm... although I answered like that in that one question...?], and a hot shot self-confidence. [me? self confident? you got to be kidding!] The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 42% Un-telligent

Last edited by Fazerina; 03-08-2002 at 08:04 AM..
03-08-2002, 03:36 PM

<><><><>

Because every one is posting the message, I re-did the test with the same answers and here's what I got:

"For the record, you are:

56% Un-telligent!
which is normal since the current average is 60%.
Your evaluation is unique, however, so keep reading.

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are bordering on mediocrity, yet more exciting than others:

"The subject shows an astounding level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; he just isn't tough enough, sir, and he avoids any solution that involves violence.

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a godlike (and annoying) sense of morality, and a hot shot self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 56% Un-telligent"

There are a few confusing points: It says I have hot-shot self confidence? Where the Hell does it get that idea? I don't actually, and it contradicts another test that said I was incredibly cynical. None of the questions seemed to reflect this at all... I see a lot of us got a poor sense of humor... I think that is because most of us tried to answer seriously...
03-08-2002, 03:39 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

Is it me? Or are all of these 'test results' starting to sound alike?

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

03-08-2002, 03:41 PM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

: no
: 1,193
Teal  (10)

...and Rach hits "add post" before I get there. C'est la vie...

03-08-2002, 03:56 PM
Xavier
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)

excuse-me evrybody
is un-telligian positive or negative ?

03-08-2002, 04:01 PM

According to this test, un-intelligence is positive. It means you are good at dealing with tough situations, and coping with problems. According to the test, the higher the score, the better you are.

(though, in reality, it seems that it would be negative. But according to this test it's positive...)
03-08-2002, 04:06 PM
Xavier
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

thanx melvin

hey guys I'm super positif I have 88%

yeaaaaaaaaah

03-08-2002, 05:22 PM
sligface202
Sniper Wasp

: Jan 2002
: Slig Barracks
: 258
sligface202  (10)

I got an average of 54%

03-08-2002, 05:52 PM
Huge_Bro_Slig
Fuzzle

: Feb 2002
: uk
: 131
Huge_Bro_Slig  (10)
Arrow heres my results

68% Un-telligent!

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are resourceful, sly, and guaranteed to get away with everything:

"Interesting. While the subject shows a very high level of intelligence, his sense of observation is somewhat below average. We attribute this to the egotistical nature of the subject. Actually, cats behave in the same manner, but he's smarter than any animal.

"Finally, the subject displayed a healthy (better than most net freaks anyway) sense of humor, a fair and productive sense of morality, and a hot shot self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 68% Un-telligent
03-08-2002, 07:11 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

: Rochester, New York
: 2,810
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR  (11)

I got a 72! Yes!

But it does'nt mean anything.

03-08-2002, 08:10 PM
Gluk Schmuck
Not living with Max any more

: Sheffield, UK
: 2,874
Gluk Schmuck  (11)

I am 69% untelligent
03-08-2002, 08:27 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

I am 46% Un-telligent!

But, looking at it another way, I am 54% Un-un-telligent!

[Actually, that still looks bad... Ah, to Hell with it, I'll just be proud I've finally managed to fail something...]

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

03-08-2002, 08:31 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

: Rochester, New York
: 2,810
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR  (11)

:
Originally posted by Danny
I am 46% Un-telligent!

But, looking at it another way, I am 54% Un-un-telligent!

[Actually, that still looks bad... Ah, to Hell with it, I'll just be proud I've finally managed to fail something...]
*pats back*

It's okay. Here, have my cold germs *cough* *cough* *hack* *gag*

03-08-2002, 08:41 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

:
Originally posted by PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
It's okay. Here, have my cold germs *cough* *cough* *hack* *gag*
Thanks! Just what I've always wanted...

*mounts Germs on a wooden plaque*

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

03-08-2002, 09:19 PM
munchman
Clakker Relic Miner

: Dec 2001
: Unknown
: 886
munchman  (10)

i got a 49% that means i faled, oh well it was fun

not i got a 48% got you ha ha, not that diffrent thow

03-08-2002, 10:11 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)

66% un-innteligent!
03-08-2002, 10:26 PM
Joe the Intern
Outlaw Cutter

: Boise?
: 1,181
Joe the Intern  (11)
Insignificant moron!

I'm 70% un-telligent! Yay! And, here's a different evaluation for all you people who the same! (You boring people you!)

70% Un-telligent!

"Interesting. While the subject shows a below average level of intelligence, his sense of observationis amazingly good The subject is better off than he sounds,, since intelligence is far less important than understanding your surroundings when it comes to real life.

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a hot shot self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

03-09-2002, 12:22 AM
Tex
Bolamite

: Feb 2002
: North Carolina, USA
: 53
Tex  (10)
AAARGH!

This is unbelievable!

The Test Results Are In! "Your score is very low."

27% Un-telligent!

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are hopeless in the pursuit of manhood:

"Interesting. While the subject shows an above average level of intelligence, his sense of observation is somewhat below average. We attribute this to the egotistical nature of the subject. Actually, lions behave in the same manner, but he's smarter than any animal.

"But what concerns us most about him is his sinister and violent attitude. While we almost find it amusing that the subject would rather kill something than suffer a minor inconvenience, it effectively destroys his ability to survive tight situations. Our study suggests there is a 57% chance that he will end up in prison!

"Finally, the subject displayed a pathetic and useless (seriously bad) sense of humor, a nearly satanic (and sexual!) sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."
03-09-2002, 09:52 AM
Cool Paramite
Outlaw Cutter

: Aug 2001
: The Netherlands
: 1,015
Cool Paramite  (28)
Happy 63%!

I am 63% un intelligent!

03-09-2002, 10:03 AM
Xavier
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

I'm still at the top...
yeah
88%

03-09-2002, 10:59 AM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

81% Un-telligent!

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are resourceful and sly woman:

"Finally, the subject displayed a great sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 81% Un-telligent

Thats what it said about me! *Beaming* I got the sam as Joe the intern! And I'm only11!