Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner > Non-Oddworld Art & Literature

06-24-2004, 12:06 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

Heh, long time no see Anna. No I am not making her an evil character: that's supposed to be a mischievous grin, but it turned out more 'evil'.

Yes...Nature Walker took me a while to do...

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

06-25-2004, 01:09 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

: no
: 1,193
Teal  (10)

"Art dump" = Sidian-Siverhawke-speak for "I have lost of pictures to post so I'll do them all in one big lot" (at least, that's what I see it meaning when she uses it... :P )

07-03-2004, 08:26 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

A work in progress (warning...lots of blood): -Mirror-

A mirror reflection of Trazu. Before he went darkside he feared what he saw himself as in the mirror, for it was something he did not want to become.

Edit: Random dragon sketch. -Dragon

Last edited by Sl'askia; 07-12-2004 at 01:04 PM..
08-04-2004, 12:45 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

Now that we are back...got some pics.

First off...the finished version of a pic I posted earlier.

-Mirror-

Next an anthro cat person. This is Ri'shisa.

-Ri'shisa-

Last a somewhat suggestive pic of Trazu's son, Silonik. PG-13 kiddies!

-Greeting the Morning-

08-06-2004, 04:21 AM
One, Two, Middlesboogie
Outlaw Sniper

: Dec 2000
: upside down in a toilet bowl
: 1,552
One, Two, Middlesboogie  (10)

I like Ri'shisa. I already said Greeting the Morning was good on Side 7, but I still think it is.

08-07-2004, 08:16 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

I like the last one, he's hott...though, i'm a total whore for a nice body...*Sigh*

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

09-10-2004, 12:27 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

Yes I haven't posted any art for a while. Mainly cause I am currently deployed. Well guess what, when I am deployed I tend to do more art...which means...ART DUMP! *dumps*

Disclaimer: Poster is not responsible for sudden drownage of fellow posters due to being buried in art. Life rafts are available on the side of the art pool. Limited stock, first come first serve only!

Additional note: Due to being in a deployed location I do not have access to the proper programs and equipement to clean up and scan these pictures properly. I am being forced to use MS PAINT to clean up the pics! GAH!

~~~

First up a sketch I did on the plane and later inked. Baby Trando hatching and taking his first look out in the world.

-First Breath-

Silliss and Varcanna, two of my Trandoshan RP/fic characters. They make a cute couple methinks.

-Cuddle-

An 'I, Robot' inspired pic: was wondering how my Trando robotish character Asri would look like in NS-5 style. Not happy? Now whatever gave you that silly idea?

-NS-5 Asri-

This one I am very happy with so far...who says Trandoshans can't cry? Will color.

-Sorrow-

Quick sketch of a Teuzo. Hmm...he looks hungry...

-Stalking Tuezo-

Yes...a DIGITAL piece! Done in a combination of PowerPoint and MS Paint. This is the K'Satikur Clan's symbol (which is a Trandoshan Clan).

-K'Satikur Symbol-

I redesigned my Auvokks a little. Nuff said.

-Auvokk head redesign-

Yes, I FINALLY colored this piece. Sky came out kind of crappy though...

-Mukata Jincus-

Another Mukata, Onul this time.

-Onul-

Last two random symbols I did up in Powerpoint/MS Paint. I wouldn't stare at them too long if I were you

-Random symbol 1-
-Random symbol 2-

*looks under all the pics at the other posters* You guys alright there?

11-26-2004, 09:15 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

I am pretty sure I have't posted some of these before...but due to the loss of a whole month of postage I am not sure.

-Sorumi-: Aka 'Sky Dragon'. Was originally the first of a series of dragon species portraits I was doing. I wasn't intending this to look like Dragadon...but since I didn't want to go with 'traditional' colors dragons liked to be depicted in (green, grey, etc) for this pic I kind of had little choice...

-Ru'Tyra-: The second portrait piece I did before 'giving up' on the project. This time of my tiger-dragon species.

-Azuwezia-: Aka 'Thunder Moon'. One of my dragon god characters.

-Three-eyed Black dragon-: This one was a royal pain in the arse to do, yet fun at the same time...

-Varcanna and Trazu: to scale-: Drawing characters to scale of each other has always been a weakness for me and I wanted to have an actual visual pic of these two standing next to each other so I know just how short Trazu really is *grin*

Trazu: *growls*

*ignores him*

-Besk-: Another Trandoshan character of mine. Expermented with cell shading with this one. Came out 'ok'....

-Shive-: The best digital painting I have done to date. This is actually not one of my characters, but a fellow RPers character in SWG.