10-09-2005, 09:23 PM
ODDBODD
Outlaw Mortar

: Apr 2001
: aus
: 1,856
ODDBODD  (71)
oh god this account still works

lol hey everyone.. i dont think anyone knows me but i used ot frequent when Oddworld was cool... heeheheheh which was like over 5 years ago

i miss Pinky.. she was cool

mwahahah.. i was always shit at posting threads, this shall be no exception

10-09-2005, 09:34 PM
a flock of seagulls
Rabid Fuzzle

: Jan 2004
: internet
: 534
a flock of seagulls  (10)

Um... Welcome back?

10-09-2005, 10:33 PM
Dino
Outlaw Sniper

: Feb 2005
: AFX - I'm Momma Employed
: 1,544
Dino  (10)

Wrong forum. The one that had "welcomes and birthdays" written all over it might've been the one you wanted.

Welcome back though.
10-09-2005, 11:55 PM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

: Nov 2001
: Sydney, AU
: 6,698
Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

Dino, shut up.

Good to see you ODDBODD, I certainly remember you. Nice to see you haven't got CAPS LOCK on anymore

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

10-10-2005, 03:30 AM
AquaticAmbi
Fish out of Water

: Sep 2004
: Florida
: 1,178
AquaticAmbi  (10)

Hehe^

Welcome back! Seems like quite a few (and by that I mean 3 or so) really old members are returning.

Wasn't Pinky that really religious girl everyone thought was nuts?

10-10-2005, 03:33 AM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

: Tampa Bay Area
: 3,335
SeaRex  (33)

:
Yes. Back when this forum had actual conversations, and there were new posts that stretched the thread list in OT to over one and a half pages every day.

I remember this guy. He was around even before me, I think.

I probably liked you, so welcome back.
10-10-2005, 04:14 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OMG!!! I can't believe you came back!!!!! :-o :-o :-o
I didn't get to know you, but i've read your posts and stuff, and I can certainly remember that I liked you

Welcome back, I hope you'll stay. Have a ghreat time while you're here
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

10-10-2005, 04:21 AM
Xavier
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

: Jul 2001
: Belgium
: 17,592
Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)

hey ODDBODD, glad to see you back
I hope you will stay longer then after your first comeback (this is the second one, right?)

10-10-2005, 07:20 AM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

: Wolves, UK
: 2,429
Rich  (138)Rich  (138)

I know this guy, he posted in my welcome thread. Welcome back, it's been a while.

10-10-2005, 07:27 AM
Kimon
Outlaw Mortar

: Jan 2005
: Brooklyn
: 1,937
Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)

You seem to have a pretty heavy fanbase already, so I guess you are deemed as fabulous. Welcome back.

10-10-2005, 09:55 AM
Mojo
Wired Forever!

: Dec 2001
: I'm everywhere...
: 2,258
Mojo  (224)Mojo  (224)Mojo  (224)

Welcome back, have a blast!

Warning: The OWF and its Moderators are not responsible for any physical damage, or damage to properties. Post at your own responsibility.
- And you're still a dick.

10-10-2005, 11:09 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Mar 2004
: Ma' Spa
: 2,431
Oddish  (10)

Welcome back ODDBODD! I've seen many posts of yours that are way old, but I'm not sure if when I was still a member you was still online. But it's nice to see an old member coming back.

"For us, it's not about muscle bound characters with big guns. It's about little guys "
~ Lorne Lanning 15/02/2000
"We knew there were more of us out there, and were gunna find them!" ~ Abe

10-10-2005, 11:39 AM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

: Sep 2005
: Florida
: 1,512
metroixer  (-71)

Hey ODDBODD! Though I do not know you I would like to welcome you back! You seem pretty nice so I bet i'll like you!
10-10-2005, 11:43 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Hey ODDBODD, good to see you back. I wasn't around when you were, but before I joined I looked through the archives and your name came up a fair bit as being one of the good old early members. Hope you're back to stay!
EDIT: Hey, I just checked your profile and your last post before today was February 2004. So you've been gone a while but I'm glad you're back.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

10-10-2005, 02:48 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

Oh... ****... god... damn.

Your back, I love you!
10-10-2005, 06:54 PM
used:)
Symphonium

: Jun 2005
: Tranquil Vestiges, PA
: 5,161
used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)

Glad to see you! I've read your posts in the ancient times and I am glad to have another veteren back. Jeez, this is like a full out ressurection these days.

10-11-2005, 07:34 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

Hi ODDBODD. I read some of your posts once. You rock.
10-11-2005, 01:16 PM
Dino
Outlaw Sniper

Dino  (10)

Wow, you actually worked up the guts to delete my post!
10-11-2005, 01:57 PM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

: Tampa Bay Area
: 3,335
SeaRex  (33)

:
What the hell are you talking about?

There aren't any deleted posts in this thread...
10-11-2005, 01:58 PM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

: Wolves, UK
: 2,429
Rich  (138)Rich  (138)

:
WTF? I'm pretty sure there have been no posts deleted in this thread, or are you referring to something else?

Edit: Heh, Snap Luke. You're it, bitch.

10-11-2005, 02:00 PM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

Welcome back Oddbodd, I still remember you, but it has definately been a long time!
10-11-2005, 03:28 PM
Abeguy
Outlaw Mortar

: Apr 2003
: United States of Merka
: 1,940
Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)

howdy, I don't remember you, but welcome back anyway

10-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Dino
Outlaw Sniper

Dino  (10)

Holy shit... Yeah...

Damn I totally forgot that the forums stopped responding after I hit "post reply", so it must've not gotten through... Haha, there I was thinking my days were numbered because I'd totally slagged off Peter.
10-11-2005, 07:44 PM
CheeseOfGlory
Fuzzle

: Jul 2005
: deep within your jesus
: 142
CheeseOfGlory  (11)

Don't lie, he totally deleted like 60 of your posts and then killed a bajillion pirates

Oh man that was awesome

100 posts? I THINK WE SHOULD HAIL SATAN

10-12-2005, 12:09 AM
Dino
Outlaw Sniper

Dino  (10)

:
Don't lie, he totally deleted like 60 of your posts and then killed a bajillion pirates

Oh man that was awesome
He inflicted 60 damage. It was a good fight.

I did pretty well though. Haven't figured out how to fax a karate chop yet, but I managed to wield advantage-gaining riposte lvl 2, but evenetually gave up and cast lvl 8 minimise window and go do something less pointless.

You know what they say, cut your losses before your losses cut you. Just in time really, because I think it nearly descended into the PM duel of mortal wombat.
10-13-2005, 08:14 AM
Capri
Zappfly

: Aug 2004
: High Desert, California
: 18
Capri  (10)

hee hee! Hi Oddbodd!!
I didn't know if my account would work either...I can't even remeber the last time I was on the fourms.
Oh well! GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!

10-13-2005, 08:33 AM
Scrab-Meat
Bolamite

: Sep 2005
: Bottom of the Universe
: 65
Scrab-Meat  (10)

Well hi I can't say welcome back because I am new so I am going to say please to meet you. Its seems that you are one of the respected members here so I will bow down to you and say that I am not worthy! Nah nice to meet you and I hope to become a good friend. If your into fan fiction check out my story. Anyway see ya around!

Peace!
Because RuptureFarms has driven Meeches, Scrabs, and Paramites to the edge of extinction, the only way to boost profits is to turn Abe and his pals into lunch. Thats right step on up and become Scrab meat!

10-15-2005, 05:24 PM
odd chick
Outlaw Shooter

: Nov 2004
: United States
: 1,275
odd chick  (10)

Hey, I remember seeing some of your posts around here, Oddbodd. Although I never did know you, it's good to see some of the older members coming back. It's good to see you, too, Capri.

10-17-2005, 06:36 PM
The Shadowman
Howler Punk

: Nov 2003
: Maryland/South Carolina
: 307
The Shadowman  (10)

If you where posting during my "silence period" aka like 2003 to 2005 or the recent 6 months I can't say we have been meet, but I am glad to see a friendly face

10-17-2005, 09:54 PM
ODDBODD
Outlaw Mortar

: aus
: 1,856
ODDBODD  (71)

:
Um... Welcome back?
um.. havent exactly come back.. but.. um.. thanks

:
Wrong forum. The one that had "welcomes and birthdays" written all over it might've been the one you wanted.

Welcome back though.
well buddy.. before i left there were no birthday or welcomes SUBforum.. also its not my birthday nor am i comming back.. Im just dropping in to say hi to all who remember me.

Maybe "welcomes and birthdays and random hello's" should be written all over it to avoid such embarrassing predicaments in the future

:
Dino, shut up.

Good to see you ODDBODD, I certainly remember you. Nice to see you haven't got CAPS LOCK on anymore

Alcar...
HEHEHEHE HEY ALCAR.. HOW ARE YOU DOING?

GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN, REMEMBER THE GOOD OLD DAYS IN ODDCHAT? HEHEHE..

:
Hehe^

Welcome back! Seems like quite a few (and by that I mean 3 or so) really old members are returning.

hehehe she was nuts.. but i loved her she made this place interesting.. Eeep you seem to know me but i dont remember you did you change your account since i left?

:
Yes. Back when this forum had actual conversations, and there were new posts that stretched the thread list in OT to over one and a half pages every day.

I remember this guy. He was around even before me, I think.

I probably liked you, so welcome back.
hey, i remember you

yeah, i kinda left when the whole forum split down the middle and Sydney and alot of others left to the glass asylum or whatever the forum was called.. it was about then where i had enough of the community (no offence).. also munchs oddysee did nothing for me..

heheh anyways i dunno if i was here before you.. were you here during the old ezboard days? coz thats when i joined

:
OMG!!! I can't believe you came back!!!!! :-o :-o :-o
I didn't get to know you, but i've read your posts and stuff, and I can certainly remember that I liked you

Welcome back, I hope you'll stay. Have a ghreat time while you're here
oh dear.. i think you're a bit too excited there pal :P hehehe you almost make me wanna start posting again ..

:
hey ODDBODD, glad to see you back
I hope you will stay longer then after your first comeback (this is the second one, right?)
hey hey.. yeah i didnt stay long after my last comeback, but this isnt a comeback sorrys..

hehehe its good to see your again though, i remember you used to be the nicest person in the forums from the day you joined till i left.. and thats saying something considering the ammount of arguements we used to have :P

:
I know this guy, he posted in my welcome thread. Welcome back, it's been a while.
i did, heheh thats cool.. well then its nice to see you again

:
You seem to have a pretty heavy fanbase already, so I guess you are deemed as fabulous. Welcome back.
lol fanbase.. no way, i was just so fecking annoying that im just burnt into everyones memory. I think like one out of every 20 posts was relevant to the topic i posted in :P

anyways nice to meet you

:
Welcome back, have a blast!

Warning: The OWF and its Moderators are not responsible for any physical damage, or damage to properties. Post at your own responsibility.
umm thanks? :P

:
Welcome back ODDBODD! I've seen many posts of yours that are way old, but I'm not sure if when I was still a member you was still online. But it's nice to see an old member coming back.
hey, not sure i remember you but thankyous..

:
Hey ODDBODD! Though I do not know you I would like to welcome you back! You seem pretty nice so I bet i'll like you!
i like you already im not back however

maybe if the inhabitants made another 2d type game ill think about comming back..

:
Hey ODDBODD, good to see you back. I wasn't around when you were, but before I joined I looked through the archives and your name came up a fair bit as being one of the good old early members. Hope you're back to stay!
EDIT: Hey, I just checked your profile and your last post before today was February 2004. So you've been gone a while but I'm glad you're back.
yeah, i used to frequent this damn forum soo much.. i had no life :P..

lol good to know you did your research :P that effort should be used for more practical things

:
Oh... ****... god... damn.

Your back, I love you!
lol, i love you too

...who are you? your name rings a bell

:
Glad to see you! I've read your posts in the ancient times and I am glad to have another veteren back. Jeez, this is like a full out ressurection these days.
hehehe i wouldnt go that far.. i just remembered about my old days and decided to see who remembers me

:
Hi ODDBODD. I read some of your posts once. You rock.
lol i dont rock.. i was so lame back then

:
Welcome back Oddbodd, I still remember you, but it has definately been a long time!
hey, i remember you too.. it has been forever

:
howdy, I don't remember you, but welcome back anyway
i dont remember you either

:
hee hee! Hi Oddbodd!!
I didn't know if my account would work either...I can't even remeber the last time I was on the fourms.
Oh well! GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!
ahh i dont remember the last time either.. i remember posting just for kicks but i dont know when i was still active in this place..

:
Well hi I can't say welcome back because I am new so I am going to say please to meet you. Its seems that you are one of the respected members here so I will bow down to you and say that I am not worthy! Nah nice to meet you and I hope to become a good friend. If your into fan fiction check out my story. Anyway see ya around!

Peace!
haha nice to say but i was far from respected :P

you are more than worthy my friend hehehe

:
Hey, I remember seeing some of your posts around here, Oddbodd. Although I never did know you, it's good to see some of the older members coming back. It's good to see you, too, Capri.
alot of you people have been reading my old posts :P thats a surprise to me seeming that when i was there, hardly anyone bothered with them

:
If you where posting during my "silence period" aka like 2003 to 2005 or the recent 6 months I can't say we have been meet, but I am glad to see a friendly face
i was a member before 2003.. so we should have met