Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

: What is your favorite flavor of Sno-Cone/Slush?
Sno-Cones are Wack! 0 0%
Grape 0 0%
Something Bitter 0 0%
Something Sweet 2 20.00%
Somthing Light and Complex 0 0%
Something Sour 3 30.00%
Margarita 0 0%
Tiger Blood 1 10.00%
Tiger Blood Mixed with Margarita 2 20.00%
Peanut Butter Wine Cooler 2 20.00%
: 10.

07-16-2002, 04:12 PM
Edo
Stingbee

: Jul 2002
: Cincinnati, OH (Please check my profile.)
: 99
Edo  (10)
Native Favorite Flavor

What is your favorite flavor of Slushy/Sno-Cone? Post if it is not listed, or talk about flavor in general. I aspire to be a chef, and need opinions and advice.
Magog on the March-News You Can't Abuse! Do Do Doo *Be Jealous* Do Donoo neer ner *My Hero, My Hero* "That Confidence! It's like he has an aura about him!" "Pshe! He should learn how to dress." I hate McDonald's and they hate me. Well they would, If they had ever heard of me. I will teach them to fear the name Edo! Drop me a line at edotheotakuking@hotmail.com Yo! If you're still reading this, you pass the attention span test. Don't you feel proud! Well, you should be. Most people can't pay attention for more than ten seconds. If you're still reading this, you get a full scholarship at the MacKinney Attention Span Community College. That's how attentive you are. I will reward your attentiveness by giving you my blessing and this link: www.engrish.com Thank you for your cooperation!

Last edited by Edo; 07-16-2002 at 08:16 AM..
07-16-2002, 04:37 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Apr 2002
: naked
: 2,444
Mac the Janitor  (14)

I like sour stuff. *drools* Mmm...sour...

But I think my favorite flavor is watermelon.

I dunno why.

07-16-2002, 04:48 PM
Edo
Stingbee

Edo  (10)
Native

Cool Mac. Btw Peanut butter and wine cooler are actually 2 flavors at the local sno-castle. And you can have up to 2 flavors per each.
Magog on the March-News You Can't Abuse! Do Do Doo *Be Jealous* Do Donoo neer ner *My Hero, My Hero* "That Confidence! It's like he has an aura about him!" "Pshe! He should learn how to dress." I hate McDonald's and they hate me. Well they would, If they had ever heard of me. I will teach them to fear the name Edo! Drop me a line at edotheotakuking@hotmail.com Yo! If you're still reading this, you pass the attention span test. Don't you feel proud! Well, you should be. Most people can't pay attention for more than ten seconds. If you're still reading this, you get a full scholarship at the MacKinney Attention Span Community College. That's how attentive you are. I will reward your attentiveness by giving you my blessing and this link: www.engrish.com Thank you for your cooperation!

07-16-2002, 05:35 PM
quetzalcoatl
Thudslug

: Sweden, In the deep forest
: 187
quetzalcoatl  (10)
Happy

something sour is always good, but I can't think that tiger blood is so bad either?!
07-16-2002, 05:52 PM
Edo
Stingbee

Edo  (10)
Native

Tiger blood is a mixture of cherry and coconut extract. Like a pina colada.

07-16-2002, 05:55 PM
ZombieX
Boombat

: May 2002
: n
: 217
ZombieX  (39)

Brains, juicy brains.

No, something nice and hot. Mexican is my thing.
07-16-2002, 05:57 PM
Edo
Stingbee

Edo  (10)
Native

Hmm. I could splice Capsaisin (sp) into watermelon to create Jalapeno Jelly. Sound good ZX?

07-16-2002, 05:58 PM
ZombieX
Boombat

ZombieX  (39)

Jalapeno Jelly! Well that's certainly original!
07-16-2002, 06:05 PM
Edo
Stingbee

Edo  (10)
Native

It is actually a food in the SW. They also have Jalapeno Gummies.

07-16-2002, 06:16 PM
ZombieX
Boombat

ZombieX  (39)

Phwoah! Sounds weird. let's move on to dessert...
07-16-2002, 06:20 PM
Edo
Stingbee

Edo  (10)
Native

Maple-Strawberry seems like a safe choice. Or maple-melon.

07-16-2002, 06:23 PM
ZombieX
Boombat

ZombieX  (39)

I dislike maple. Good low fat diet though...
07-16-2002, 06:29 PM
Edo
Stingbee

Edo  (10)
Native

What about vanilla?

07-16-2002, 06:31 PM
ZombieX
Boombat

ZombieX  (39)

Ever tried snails in garlic sauce? Or a rock hard Norfolk cob?
07-16-2002, 06:36 PM
Edo
Stingbee

Edo  (10)
Native

I'm a vegetarian, and I don't know what norfolk cobs are. I've got an idea! Try to guess what these flavors are:
Silver Fox
Blue Eagle
Popeye

07-16-2002, 06:39 PM
ZombieX
Boombat

ZombieX  (39)

:
Originally posted by Edo
I'm a vegetarian, and I don't know what norfolk cobs are. I've got an idea! Try to guess what these flavors are:
Silver Fox
Blue Eagle
Popeye
I'm a vegetarian too. If you hear anything with "Norfolk" attached it is rock hard. Norfolk Cob is a rock hard roll.

Popeye: spinach. the rest i dunno.
07-16-2002, 06:40 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Apr 2002
: naked
: 2,444
Mac the Janitor  (14)

Popeye=spinach?

Ugh...

07-16-2002, 06:42 PM
ZombieX
Boombat

ZombieX  (39)

:
Originally posted by Mac the Janitor
Popeye=spinach?

Ugh...
ha! one minute too late! beat ya to it! :0

Oh. I made a display of myself.

*trudges away with tail between his legs*
07-16-2002, 06:48 PM
Edo
Stingbee

Edo  (10)
Native

Good guess but no, popeye is not spinach. A spinach sno-cone. No, that's a terrible idea.

07-18-2002, 10:09 PM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

: Jul 2001
: Two Rivers
: 2,519
Statikk HDM  (40)

Dude popeye is fried chicken and its ****ing awesome(said like Little Nicky) I like fried chicken, general tsos and schezuan chicken and jalepeno Krunchers, the best chips in the world.

I wanna have El Scrabino's man babies.

07-19-2002, 01:14 PM
ODDBODD
Outlaw Mortar

: Apr 2001
: aus
: 1,856
ODDBODD  (71)

sweeet allllll the way

07-20-2002, 08:30 AM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

: Apr 2001
: Rochester, New York
: 2,810
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR  (11)

You forgot gravy and strawberry!!!

07-20-2002, 02:05 PM
dark_xinos
Grubb Fisherman

: Jan 2002
: Sweden
: 963
dark_xinos  (27)

You also forgott cola and poisen arow frog!