Codek
Outlaw Sniper

: Jul 2003
: 127.0.0.1
: 1,670
Codek  (10)
Read Shitheads

Post modified.

Last edited by Codek; 08-17-2003 at 09:43 AM..
08-04-2003, 09:24 AM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

: Aug 2002
: UK
: 2,924
Fez  (22)

bye i hope you have fun.

08-04-2003, 01:54 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

Now that is over reacting. Dude you really shouldn't care what people say about you on here. I am 21 too and at this age why would we care over some little twits remarks towards us older and wiser people.

They can't do anything, so why do you take it so bluntly like that mann?

08-04-2003, 02:46 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

Your names pretty...

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

08-04-2003, 03:00 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

: Apr 2001
: Rochester, New York
: 2,810
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR  (11)

:
Originally posted by paramiteabe
Now that is over reacting. Dude you really shouldn't care what people say about you on here. I am 21 too and at this age why would we care over some little twits remarks towards us older and wiser people.

They can't do anything, so why do you take it so bluntly like that mann?
I agree dude. It's the internet! No one knows you personally here so why get so upset? Getting upset and leaving for that reason is expected for little children. Besides, not everyone hates you here on this forum!

08-04-2003, 03:26 PM
TheKhanzumer
OIPT Vice President

: Apr 2002
: Nearish to Seattle, Washington
: 1,048
TheKhanzumer  (15)
Dead

Death, this is just a stupid forum. Nobody really cares about anyone else here. So stop whining. If people piss you off ignore it, it isn't like this forum is your life.

Nobody is making a special effort to make your life miserable. If you are being a loser, people will tell you but believe me when I say nobody cares enough to go out of their way to hassle you.

Until now of course. I'm sorry for what you brought upon yourself but seriously a 21 year old shouldn't have to be getting advice from a dorky little 15 year old like me.

You seemed cool at first man. But don't take the forums too seriously. It's just a place to waste time.
http://216.101.14.114:81/oddworlduni...ekhanzumer.gif
YOU SHOULD STILL VOTE FOR KHANZ!

08-04-2003, 03:46 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

The internet is more than just a place to waste time. But then, life is just a place to waste time if you look at it that way.

And your right, I don't normally take advice from 15 year olds, but you are one very cool exception. Keep it up.

I can't be bothered arguing with the people that run the forums, and with that brat joshy. I don't have time for it. So I am going to distract my attention from the forums on to the work that needs to be done...

And you are right, my whole life isn't on these boards. But a part of it is, because when I am home this is what I do. When I am not on the boards I am with freinds and out doing stuff, OR I am sleeping or watching TV, but I usually do that while I am online...

And I am NOT taking the forums too seriously. In case you haven't noticed, most of my posting is exactly what you described, a little time filling + my opinion. But the reason I was working so hard to argue my point in several threads was because basically the following happened: Decent request + Joshy, Alcar etc. come along and make out that it isn't a decent request and like the world will end if they do it = an argument.

They haven't made "my life miserable" either. I just couldn't think of any other words to describe it.

So take a chill pill, I'll be back in a little while. Might come back once or twice to post in a few threads...
08-08-2003, 05:13 AM
Kaimana
Former OIPT CEO

: Jun 2002
: Hawaii
: 1,611
Kaimana  (11)

Who the hell put you in the Oddlympics without me knowing? Shame I tell you people, shame! Actually Death, guess what...it's called a life. Okay don't come on here, and ****ing bitch, It's not the kinda crap I wanna see when I come on to the forums. If you haven't realized, not much people really care okay? So just kinda, get over it...I mean seriously...come...on. Come...on....just...come on.
http://216.101.14.114:81/oddworlduni...rs/kaimana.gif

Kai the OIPT CEO *OIPT its what keeps the forums going*
Faith, Hope, and Love...the greatest of these is Love
1 Corinthians 13:13.......~Kai~

08-08-2003, 06:39 AM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

:
Originally posted by Kaimana
Who the hell put you in the Oddlympics without me knowing? Shame I tell you people, shame! Actually Death, guess what...it's called a life. Okay don't come on here, and ****ing bitch, It's not the kinda crap I wanna see when I come on to the forums. If you haven't realized, not much people really care okay? So just kinda, get over it...I mean seriously...come...on. Come...on....just...come on.
By doubting my position as a member of Oddlympics staff, you are rudely questioning the judgement of Mac the Janitor, Alcar, Abe Babe and you are insulting me. So think the next time you make a comment like that.

So you think I come on here and bitch? Well so do you if you haven't noticed, look at all that crap up there in the quote. Do you think I care whether you like what you see when you sign on and come in to my thread? Yes, MY thread. I made it dickhead, and if it was breaking any rules it would have been closed.

In truth I couldn't care what you, or anyone else here thinks, but I make an effort to try, so that I can accurately empathise with other peoples opinion and point of view. I couldn't care less if some ****tard decides to take something I say personally and start getting all stressy and shitty about it.

After all, what are you going to do? Click on me? Read my profile at me? What??

Oh and don't tell me how to enjoy my time on the forums, I choose to come here to do what I want, and the mere fact that what I want to do is allowed here is purely a happy coincidence. Feel priveliged that I put up with your shit to enjoy all the nicer and far more intelligent people.

I could be anywhere on the net, but I choose to be here because I like the game and forum. I have already honored the forums with my presence, and with that knowlege, so you should respect that a little more instead of just shooting your mouth off at me.

Sure I let off some steam, but my main message was to tell people that I will be away for a while, to wait for the dust to settle.

[b]Generic ignorant message:[b]

Oh what a tosser, I cant stand seeing assholes like you posting in these forums. Just do what I tell you and post about random and boring things that never envolve emotion. I dont want to see people like you having something critical to say about anything, because I want to enforce positivity, now lick my ass. You are not allowed to bitch like me, because I like to pretend I am higher life.

Generic kickass response:

Why don't you just click on my post in anger while you're at it? Honestly, the number of people that come on forums just to get a power trip from stirring up sensitive situations is growing. Tell you what, you can start claiming you have a right to be telling me not to bitch and be angry, when you stop doing this yourself. Trust me, you won't look like a wet lettice if you just shut up.

OK cool, you didn't like my topic, but wouldn't you have looked alot more intelligent here if you just said: "I have minor dissagreements with your posting format in this topic."

Dude that would have looked funny, and it would have been a major ouch factor in the argument.

Disclaimer:
Death doesn't advocate arguments, nor is he quoting anyone in particular in this post except "Kaimana". Also, Death was mostly having fun in this post.
08-08-2003, 10:26 AM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

: Nov 2001
: Sydney, AU
: 6,698
Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

Kaimana is the head of the OIPT, that is why he was enquiring about your position in the OIPT. The Oddlympics is a sub-section of the OIPT.

And Kai is at the height of cool

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

08-08-2003, 10:34 AM
Joshy
Outlaw Mortar

: Australia, Sydney
: 1,908
Joshy  (20)

:
Originally posted by Alcar

And Kai is at the height of cool

Alcar...
I thought i am

And PS. So we can say what we want on the forums???

Yes yes, i can do all sorts of evil mischief now muahahah...

I'll start with the destruction of the forum with a single setence....

Milk provides protein....

Now bow before your conquerer!!!
08-08-2003, 10:08 PM
nads
Grubb Fisherman

: Mar 2002
: Essex, MA
: 946
nads  (10)

and bananas provide potassium!

Hooray for bannanananas!

4 cold years...

08-09-2003, 06:09 AM
Kaimana
Former OIPT CEO

: Jun 2002
: Hawaii
: 1,611
Kaimana  (11)

Wanna hear a joke Death ... Knock Knock...Death says: Who's there?

Kaimana says: Go **** yourself....
http://216.101.14.114:81/oddworlduni...rs/kaimana.gif

Kai the OIPT CEO *OIPT its what keeps the forums going*
Faith, Hope, and Love...the greatest of these is Love
1 Corinthians 13:13.......~Kai~

08-09-2003, 10:34 AM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

i dont get it...

08-09-2003, 11:20 AM
Joshy
Outlaw Mortar

Joshy  (20)

:
Originally posted by ferill
i dont get it...
Its suppose to bag death out.... Coz death bagged Kai out...
08-09-2003, 01:51 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

i was on joking mate, but did he really do that?

...i wonder if he is Russian....

08-09-2003, 11:40 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

LMFAO!!

God I love anarchy...
08-10-2003, 12:09 AM
Joshy
Outlaw Mortar

Joshy  (20)

:
Originally posted by ferill
i was on joking mate, but did he really do that?

...i wonder if he is Russian....
Yes he did, he was pissing most people off.... (NOTE!!!: the end part of this sentence is my personal opinion so dont take it as the truth, if you wish to find the truth, post a thread with a poll in which did death pissed you off? if it is over 50% then it will prove my opinion as correct then you can take it as a fact)
08-10-2003, 08:32 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

Hahaha, look at the topic title! Lol, that's funny, who did that?

Well, I don't care anyway, I've got other more important things going on in my life to lose sleep over what you think of me.

I don't know why I got so pissed.
08-13-2003, 12:32 PM
Adder
Grubb Fisherman

: Oct 2002
: The nearest DDR machine
: 927
Adder  (11)
Re: Read Shitheads

:
Originally posted by Death

1 "And my age? Yeah **** you too, I am 21."

2 "I am trying my very hardest to get along with you people and you are trying your hardest to make my life miserable"

3 "Bye, see you in a couple of weeks."
1. I only wanted to know because I asumed you were young, cause you use this form, and cause you have a gun, well... maybe.

2. I'm not trying, but I have a problem of doing it without realising

3. Then I guess you aren't reading this... well, obviously now

Also, where have Kai and Kaimana gone? They're the first people I met in Oddchat
08-13-2003, 08:20 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

Kai and Kaimana are the same person. And he is still here.
08-17-2003, 04:59 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

: I really can't remember.
: 798
The Red Muse  (10)

He-hey! Now why didn't I see this thread before? I must be loosing my sight...

*takes out popcorn*
Hehe... I love arguments.

:
And your right, I don't normally take advice from 15 year olds, but you are one very cool exception. Keep it up.

...this post actually gives me and idea that you're telling that you're better cuz you're older... All 15 year olds can give decent advises. And WTF, "Keep it up"...? Sheesh... sounds like you're encouraging a three years old, who just learned that apple is not always red....( Ehm?)

Ya hurt me man. And all the other 15 yrs olds...
I might have to take therapy after this...
Feels like my self-confidence has been... ruined! Demolished!
*sigh*

[-->insert stupid snigger here<--]

08-17-2003, 05:40 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

:
Originally posted by The Red Muse
He-hey! Now why didn't I see this thread before? I must be loosing my sight...

*takes out popcorn*
Hehe... I love arguments.

...this post actually gives me and idea that you're telling that you're better cuz you're older... All 15 year olds can give decent advises. And WTF, "Keep it up"...? Sheesh... sounds like you're encouraging a three years old, who just learned that apple is not always red....( Ehm?)

Ya hurt me man. And all the other 15 yrs olds...
I might have to take therapy after this...
Feels like my self-confidence has been... ruined! Demolished!
*sigh*

[-->insert stupid snigger here<--]
What the ****? I mean WHAT the ****???

No, not all 15 year olds can give decent advise. Some are only interested in smashing the nearest phone booth and skating the tallest ramp.

And what is wrong with telling him to keep it up? I respect him for the way he is right now, of course he should keep it up! If he stopped then I wouldn't have anything to respect anymore now would I?

And quote me where I said that I was better because I was older. Because as far as I can remember, I have always insisted that age doesn't matter.

But you see what I mean? From what I can see, you're 15, and you have completely misunderstood me and managed to get yourself all worked up about it.

Chill pill biatch.
08-18-2003, 10:53 AM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

*Grabs some of mouseys popcorn" Hehe mr death is red in the face! hehe!

15 year olds do have good advice. Its not always the best...so apologise to mousey o'er there!

[btw, kai is locked up in jail, after he accidntally gave a bomb to max. And alcar found it! ]

:
Hahaha, look at the topic title! Lol, that's funny, who did that?
hmmm...that good naturedness turned to.....
:
No, not all 15 year olds can give decent advise. Some are only interested in smashing the nearest phone booth and skating the tallest ramp.

And what is wrong with telling him to keep it up? I respect him for the way he is right now, of course he should keep it up! If he stopped then I wouldn't have anything to respect anymore now would I?

And quote me where I said that I was better because I was older. Because as far as I can remember, I have always insisted that age doesn't matter.

But you see what I mean? From what I can see, you're 15, and you have completely misunderstood me and managed to get yourself all worked up about it.

Chill pill biatch.
Honestally! Older people today! *mumbles*

08-18-2003, 11:29 AM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

I'm not apologising to anyone.

Get out of my thread. *points*

I never said 15 year olds couldn't give good advise either. I just said that most don't.

I don't really have a problem with kids around my neigbourhood, because my house and estate are massive, but I go into towns and cities alot, and there are always loads there in malls 'n' stuff.

Most the 15 year olds in this forum are totally fine, there are just one or two who only post anywhere because the only thing they want to do is join arguments.

And they're the ones who can't give good advise.
08-18-2003, 02:03 PM
Wil
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

: Apr 2001
: 13,534
Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)

:
Kai and Kaimana are the same person.
Kai is SligSlinger, Kaimana is Kaimana.

08-18-2003, 02:31 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

:
Originally posted by Max the Mug
Kai is SligSlinger, Kaimana is Kaimana.
Then please waste your time by explaining why Alcar referred to Kaimana as Kai.

Sligslinger is Sligslinger. (although I sometimes call her "Sligsy")

Kaimana is Kai or Kaimana.

So don't be a dumbass, everyone knows we don't call each other by name here.

Unless of course, you are talking about Peter, Dave, Kristen, or myself. (Kowalski)
08-18-2003, 03:10 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

: I really can't remember.
: 798
The Red Muse  (10)

:

Chill pill biatch.
Ahhh... I'm being hated... not the first time I've been called a bitch.

Well, you're right, I am a brat who doesn't respect elders.
Sorry I'm alive. Sorry that I'm here.
Sorry I argued with you. Sorry, so, so sorry that I said my own opinion.
Happy now?

:
Most the 15 year olds in this forum are totally fine, there are just one or two who only post anywhere because the only thing they want to do is join arguments.
And they're the ones who can't give good advise.
Rexy, I think he's talking about us...

:
Get out of my thread. *points*
Sure, I'll get you.

BTW, Death, for an adult, you really don't act like one.
You can call me as a bitch, whore or whatever you want, but you ain't gonna bring me down.

Later.

08-18-2003, 03:22 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

:
Originally posted by The Red Muse
Ahhh... I'm being hated... not the first time I've been called a bitch.

Well, you're right, I am a brat who doesn't respect elders.
Sorry I'm alive. Sorry that I'm here.
Sorry I argued with you. Sorry, so, so sorry that I said my own opinion.
Happy now?

Rexy, I think he's talking about us...

Sure, I'll get you.

BTW, Death, for an adult, you really don't act like one.
You can call me as a bitch, whore or whatever you want, but you ain't gonna bring me down.

Later.
First of all, I didn't call you a bitch, I called you a biatch, and that was light hearted. So once again, chill pill.

Secondly, how can you call misinterpereting a freindly comment as "stating your own opinion"? You can't have opinions for facts. You can only have opinions on stuff like food, or religion. It is a fact that I mean't what I said in a good way.

Thirdly, may I ask what you would know about being an adult? Or how many 21 year olds you hang around with? Because you shouldn't take your parents for an example of what the "average" 21 year old is like.

And can you stop being so childish about this? "You aint gunna bring me down"!? I am not trying to "bring you down" or anything of the sort, so stop listening to loud music that gets you all melodramatic and hyper.

Now I don't have to justify my actions to a stroppy 15 year old that doesn't understand me anyway. So you needn't bother anymore because this thread has served its purpose already.

And as for what you think of me, I hardly think someone like you would be a fitting example of the type of people that respect me anyway, so it doesn't really bother me that you can't see I'm just trying to be NICE.
08-20-2003, 05:54 AM
Joshy
Outlaw Mortar

Joshy  (20)

:
First of all, I didn't call you a bitch, I called you a biatch, and that was light hearted. So once again, chill pill.

Cool so if i say umm... you're a mutherfacker, shitts eating dock, with no liffe, thats light hearted??? cool.... your such a ficking idiots you dumbasses... hehe.... this is fun ^^

:
And as for what you think of me, I hardly think someone like you would be a fitting example of the type of people that respect me anyway, so it doesn't really bother me that you can't see I'm just trying to be NICE.
You trying to be NICE???? i have a good memory death.... is it nice to put in your signature Joshy is a Cunt?

What about swearing at me and calling me all sorts of things? is that nice? why dont you shut da **** up you ****en hypocrite... i'm sick of ur shit dickhead....

PS: this is a flaming post... also the things i posted above is becoz i'm an cunt as death as said....
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God.
You see things, and you say 'why'. But i dream things that never were and i say 'why not'.