: Feb 2003
: Under the Michelan Man-thingy
: 281
Zach Roy Wilson  (10)
Dead Work @ RuptureFarms

I'm joinin'!
Name:Slippy Slump
Species:Slig
Personality:Intelligent, quiet, but tough and mean.
Appearance:Two-eyed goggle mask, an M-16 machine-rifle, and lightweight super-pants

http://inhousemedia.net/mf/Banner_Fr...This_Fire_.gif
This Fire is Out of Control!
We're Gonna Burn This City!
Burn This City!
-Franz Ferdinand

04-07-2003, 12:48 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

ooc: I'm here

*#7 Slig arrives to the boss' office*

#7 Slig: "Move it, Slig! I have an important thing here!"

*pushes Crank away and goes in*

#7 Slig: "Boss! Boss! Wake up!"

Arnie: "ZZZZZzzzZZZZZzzZZzz... Hm? Wha...

*Arnie falls down from the bed*

*#7 Slig covers his head*

Arnie: "I hope it's important, #7 Slig! I had a good dream."

#7 Slig: "Sorry, boss!"

Arnie: "OK. What is it?"

#7 Slig: "There's a little... uhm... disaster down at the hallway to Stockyards. You better come and see."

Arnie: "Disaster, huh? I better go and see..."

*they go out*

Arnie: "Hey, you there? A new employee? Well, you better come with us. Ask #7 Slig about your job."

*they walk in the direction of the place #7 Slig told about*

04-07-2003, 11:41 PM
Latamire_Munch
Fuzzle

: Dec 2002
: Florida or somewhere like that
: 132
Latamire_Munch  (10)

Crank- (looks at #7 slig) So what am I doin'?

----------------

Trask- (after seeing Drogin run out, stands up and leans against a wall. He punches it and starts to cry. He slowly sinks down the wall to a lying position and cries for his friends.)

----------------

Harc- (snaps to attention and runs after Jammer) Hey! Jammer! (catches up to him) I just want you to know, no matter what happened in that hall, I'm still your friend. If you ever need anything, I'll be here alright?
04-08-2003, 03:06 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

: Oct 2002
: I really can't remember.
: 798
The Red Muse  (10)

Jammer: *stops on his tracks and slowly turns to Harc, sounding confused and emotional* Uhhh... Th-thanks... *swallows hard* ... And Harc-- I'll be there for you too, my man. *grins kindly and leaves to the restroom*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ammy:*arrives to the restroom and sits down on a bed* ... This... is now my day... *lies down on the bed, staring at the black roof* Maybe I'm just dreaming... Maybe I was too tired and fell asleep... And all this is just a bad dream... So, if I go to sleep now... I'll wake up in the morning, noticing that everything is okay... *cuddles under her blanket* ...It'll be a new dawn-a new-day-a whole new life in the morning... All will be just fine... *closes her eyes*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

RM: *still waiting for Shadow to arrive*

04-11-2003, 11:41 AM
tybie_odd
Fuzzle

: Aug 2001
: Riverside, California, USA
: 144
tybie_odd  (10)

ooc: good to see ya, Dripik

=============BIC:=====================

Jayne: *watches Jammer leave, her shoulder feeling warm where he patted it*

Jayne's Thoughts: Maybe this is the start of a more peaceful relationship for all of us...

Vince: *catches his breath as Cael holds him* --Yeah...I....*swallows, so as not to cry*....--I'm really gonna miss him. We all need....to do something. We gotta tell Arnie. He needs to know too. *shivers and hangs his head to hide the tears that start to come*

Jayne: *seeing RM looking for Shadow, she comes back to him, gently taking his hands* Um, Muse....Shadow......Shadow's gone......*bites her lip*.....I'm sorry....

-~-~-~-~-

Adrian: *curls up on the bed beside Ammy*
My RP cc's: Smudge | Jayne | Vince | Correl

04-11-2003, 12:54 PM
Latamire_Munch
Fuzzle

Latamire_Munch  (10)

Trask- *hears Ammy come into the rest room* Oh! *stands up and wipes off tears* I'm sorry...*begins to leave*

-----------

Harc- *wanders around RF* Where's Drogin? *heads for rest room*

-------

Cael- We'll think of something. *she turns her body to where her one arm is around Vince's torso, leading him* In the meantime, let's rest on it. Its been a long day for all of us.
04-11-2003, 09:55 PM
Red
Bolamite

: Jun 2002
: Wheeeeee
: 70
Red  (10)

(ooc: congrats on how far this has gone! wow this is loads! sorry if this seems like a spam..urm...you there! Spell right! And you....you just carry on!)
04-12-2003, 04:38 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

: Apr 2003
: Australia
: 683
Seargentbig  (10)

Can I join this too?

Name: hissscreachhiss

Species: Paramite

Apperance:Looks like a normal paramite, but with many tiny spikes on feet.

Personality:It is almost imposible to tell, but he might be much smarter than a normal paramite
04-12-2003, 12:34 PM
Zach Roy Wilson
Sniper Wasp

Zach Roy Wilson  (10)

*Slippy begins his off shift excersises.
Slippy Slumpon' wanna be lazy like those other Sligs hahahaha. (Chants) "big raise big raise big raise" as he does his punches, sit-ups and push-ups...
Slippy Slump:That blue f***er is mine now...(huff puff huff puff!)

Burn This City!
-Franz Ferdinand

04-12-2003, 05:06 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

ooc: of course you can join (both Z. R. Wilson and Seargentbig)!

#7 Slig: "OK, Slippy, you're hired for Security Dept. I see that you do exercise. That's a good idea. Tomorrow, I will ask the boss about work. He said he wants to build some guard towers... Or something like that, I can't remember."

*scrathes his forehead*

Arnie: "How far are we, #7 Slig?"

#7 Slig: "Just round the corner, boss!"

*they arrive to the sceene of the fight*

Arnie: "Red Muse, why are you lying on the floor? And..."

*as spots Jayne helping Jammer, he stops talking*

#7 Slig: "Are you allright, boss? What's the problem?"

*spots Jayne and Jammer too*

#7 Slig: "Oh, I get it. You don't see this moment everyday. Jayne is helping Jammer! How could that be? When I was last here, Jammer and Muse was more injuried than now. What happened, Correl?"

04-13-2003, 11:12 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

Seargentbig  (10)

(Ooc: It may take me a while to write anything, ive only just fineshed reading page five)
04-13-2003, 12:15 PM
Zach Roy Wilson
Sniper Wasp

Zach Roy Wilson  (10)

:
Originally posted by dripik
ooc: of course you can join (both Z. R. Wilson and Seargentbig)!
Slippy Slump:Thnx. One moca Two moca...
*2 hours later 1000 moca 1001 moca...

Burn This City!
-Franz Ferdinand

Last edited by Zach Roy Wilson; 07-06-2003 at 11:18 PM..
04-14-2003, 10:42 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

Seargentbig  (10)

(ooc: Phewph... it took a while, but i read the whole RPG up to this point... no, not yet... nearly... It is sure to be here soon...
:
... It is sure to be here soon .(.).
There it is!)

Hissscreachhiss: ( It is getting dark, and chilly. It is crowded in this cage. I am going to try and break out. Shame i can't reach the lock.I'll need help. I dont think Jammer is going to help , but maby that other slig might...) *Shivers* (It's getting cold, I should go to sleep) *walks over to the other paramites and rests* (But i will escape soon, every other paramite behind me...)

(ooc: how do you get thoes sayings at the end of your messages all the time, exactly the same?)

Last edited by Seargentbig; 04-14-2003 at 02:44 AM..
04-14-2003, 11:52 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

ooc: Z. R. Wilson, please don't make qoutes of other characters' speeches! It messes the RPG up, if you ask me.

Seargentbig, you mean on these?: "..." If you do, it's SHIFT+2. Well, at least on my keyboard.

#7 Slig: "Oh. Correl falled sleep again. Well then, Muse, what happened here? And where is Shadow? He was beating Jammer when I was here a couple of minures ago."

04-15-2003, 10:43 AM
Zach Roy Wilson
Sniper Wasp

Zach Roy Wilson  (10)

ooc: My bad sorry...

Burn This City!
-Franz Ferdinand

04-16-2003, 07:06 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

Seargentbig  (10)

(Ooc: No, i was trying to show H.S.H. thinking (...). I assume that that is thinking, this "..." is talking, and this *...* is actions. if i am wrong, please tell me.)
04-16-2003, 12:30 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

ooc: Yes, just like you said: "..." if you say, *...* if you do, and 'someone's Thoughts' if you think on something. Just like we do. What is H. S. H. ?

04-16-2003, 03:24 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

((ooc:Listen up, I'm gonna be away for a while (3-7 days), so I won't be around to post (duh n_n!)... *listen to Matthew's first version of Bliss*Is that you Mario?... ))

:::::::::::::::::::. ic ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

RM: *stares at Jayne* ...W-w-what? Could you repeat that...? Shadow...-died?
But... but...-he can't be dead-- I mean,-- he--he just fought beside me and---and--- he ... *his voice fades into unclear mumbling*

(...what if he is really dead...?)

*coughs to clear his voice* ...What happened--to him?

(What if he died protecting me...? Or protecting Jayne? ... If he did... It's all my fault, I was careless... I should've think before acting...)

Jayne,--I want to hear everything... tell me...

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Ammy: *hears Trask and jumps up* OH! No, don't leave! Uhhh...-Trask? Are you Trask? ...W-w...would you like to--um-- keep me some company? It's kinda lonely otherwise. *swallows* Ummm,-- say, did-- did you hear what happened t Shadow...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jammer: *is outside the restroom, but hears voices coming from the inside, deciding not to go in. He heads for the cafeteria, looking for a place where to sit.*

*He finally comes up to a small, rusted metal bench and sits on it*

This isn't my day... *he slowly slides his mask off, then tossing it to the ground*

Oddammit! I---I feel so... ashamed! All those things I've done...--the others-- they are still helping me! Harc... and...Jayne... --They forgive me..-- they forgave me for being an idiot...
I'm not a killer... I never was... --but these scars....-- the vykkers-- they destroyed me-- destroyed the real me...-They changed me!
*buries his face into his hands*

For f*ck's sake! What did they do to me!? Why me!?
*starts sobbing*
...why... ?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

04-17-2003, 05:17 PM
Latamire_Munch
Fuzzle

Latamire_Munch  (10)

Trask- *hesitates a moment, then walks over and sits at the end of Ammy's bed* Yes, I heard about Shadow. *He hangs his head and holds back more tears* It's kinda hard, I was starting to get used to him being here. And Drogin, poor Drogin. He just found out and he ran off to Odd knows where. Poor guy, he's had such a rough life...

-----------

Harc-*stops and sees Smudge* Hey, Smudge, have you seen Drogin? I haven't seen him all day.

----------

Cael- *with Vince is still walking to the rest room*

---------

Crank- *to #7 slig* Yo! Dude! What's my job!!!
04-18-2003, 12:10 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

Seargentbig  (10)

(Ooc: by H.S.H., I mean hissscreachhiss.)

New Character:

Name: Halije

Species: Glukkon (Pud, I guess...)

Apperance: Young Glukkon, wears Redish clothes most of the time.

Personality: Though only a Pud, this Glukkon shows a lot of promise. Typical glukkon.
04-19-2003, 06:32 PM
tybie_odd
Fuzzle

tybie_odd  (10)

((ooc: Seargentbig, the things at the end of our messages are our "Signatures". To make your own, click on the "User CP" button. Then click on "Your Signature". Normally this would let you make one, but I haven't been able to access the page lately due to a server error, I think. Hopefully it will work for you though BTW, welcome aboard! I like HSH.))

===============BIC:=====================

Jayne: I...I don't know what happened...Trask said....he was gone...that...*chokes back tears*....that's all I know.....*suddenly clings to RM as the pain renews within her*....Oh Muse! It's all my fault! I was supposed to watch after him! They--they must have got him, that b*stard vykker and his goons--*breaks into tears*

*'*'*'*'*'*'*

Correl: *snaps out of his snooze and sees #7 Slig and Arnie*....'? Eh! What? I'm awake! What is it then? Shadow? Eh, I'm not sure of the details, but they say he's died. As for the sligs, I think they're okay now. Serves 'em right, quibblin' over nothin'...

*'*'*'*'*'*'*

Vince: *walking slowly with Cael* ...You're right. *hangs his head* ...Arnie can know tomarrow, or someone else will tell him. I've had enough for one day... *takes a deep breath and sighs* ....how does all this stuff happen? One minute everything's fine and then...it's life and death all over again.

*'*'*'*'*'*'*

Smudge: Oh, hi Harc. Yeah, I've been lookin' for Drog too. When all that fighting started going on--- I don't know, I got worried. We gotta find him. But do you got any idea where he could be?

*'*'*'*'*'*'*

Adrian: *wags his tail and sniffs Trask as he sits down*

:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:

((ooc: Oh, those Jammer scenes always make me cry! Why if I ever find that good-for-nothing vykker I'll wring his ugly little neck! ....*sniff*....))

Last edited by tybie_odd; 04-19-2003 at 10:35 AM..
04-20-2003, 03:41 PM
slogster

: slig barracks o.0
: 115
slogster  (10)

*frank is waiting at the sight of the accedent*
frankhew glad thats over *he grabs a bottle of soul storm brew and starts to drink it*
gulp......glup.....gulp.....gulp.gulp ......gulp.....ahhhh
04-21-2003, 03:08 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

:
Originally posted by tybie_odd
((ooc: Oh, those Jammer scenes always make me cry! Why if I ever find that good-for-nothing vykker I'll wring his ugly little neck! ....*sniff*....))
((ooc: ...They do? *blinks confused*))

::::::::::::::::::::: ic ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ammy: Huh, Drogin ran away?! S-shouldn't we go search for him or--something...?
*looks at Adrian*
...--HEY! Trask! Do you have something that belongs to Drogin?! I-I think, that-- that if,.. if you let Adrian smell it--the maybe he can lead us to Drogin!
C'mon, let's try it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RM: *gently holding Jayne* ... Listen--Jayne...~
As I have probably told you before- don't blame yourself for it.
There is no one in here to blame-not me, not you nor Jammer- you... you can't blame anyone about what happened to Shadow... That would be wrong.
*swallows nervously*

(Who am I to lie?! "There's no one to blame"??! It was I who started all of this...-I should've just made the stupid bet! ...~Shadow would still be alive...)

*cleans his troat*
So...-instead of raining words of blame on eachother-we should be thanking Shadow for his sacrifice... without him-- I wouldn't be standing here.

He gave us-Jammer and myself- a second chance.
To correct our mistakes.
...~To make our lives worth living...

*closes his eyes and pulls Jayne closer to him*

--So--

Don't cry ...

*is silent for a moment, the continues speaking with a soft voice*

Even if we say goodbye,
You will always be in our hearts.
So I know, that I'm never alone.

Shadow... Your memories will be a part of the sky--to remind us for what you have done for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jammer: *sitting quietly, tears rolling down his cheeks...his hazel eyes set on the floor*
...My life...--is worthless.
I'm worthless--meaningless--useless...
I'd be better off in Skillya's cooking pot than here...

*wipes away some tears*

But...--I'm- I'm afraid!
I'm afraid to die-- I don't want to die...
...--not yet...

04-21-2003, 04:35 PM
Latamire_Munch
Fuzzle

Latamire_Munch  (10)

Trask- He didn't have his pants when he was in here, maybe they're still in the room he was working in. I think he was unloading those boxes. Let's go. (they go to the room and sure enough see a pair of tiny pants under a box. Trask pushes the box off and grabs the pants) Here Adrian, smell these.

-------------

Crank- (to #7 slig) YO! Am I gonna get a job or what?!

-----------

Harc- No, I haven't seen him all day. I hope he's alright, let's go check with Arnie, maybe he gave him a job to do or something.

----------

Cael- (her and Vince reach the rest room, she lets Vince sit down on his bed) After some rest, you'll feel better, then we'll talk to Arnie, okay? (goes to her bed and lays down)

----------

Harc- (they approach Arnie) Hey boss, we were just wondering if you had sent Drogin anywhere, because we can't find him!

((ooc- Dont cry tybie! you'll make me cry!! Wahhhh!!))
04-21-2003, 04:59 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

# Slig: "Currently, there is nothing to do because it's rest time. The Rest Room is not far from here, go and get some sleep. Tomorrow, you can guard or something..."

#7 Slig's Thoughts: "...just leave me alone!"

Arnie: "I didn't send him anywhere, Harc, but I heard some noises, like quick footsteps from the main hallway. When I turned there the only thing I saw is a shadow at the old staircase what leads to the top of the factory. Maybe that shadow belongs to Drogin, you should find out! There are strong winds up there at night."

04-22-2003, 07:03 PM
tybie_odd
Fuzzle

tybie_odd  (10)

Correl: *watches RM and Jayne comforting each other, then feels a little ashamed of his harsh words and turns away*

-----

Jayne: I'll miss you, Shadow... *rocks herself gently in RM's arms as she listens*

<>o<>o<>o<>o<>o<>

Vince: *tucks his knees up to his chest as he rests, even though it is not cold*

*memories flash in his mind... Shadow scurrying in front of him through the air vent , Shadow hiding behind Jayne while Jeff inquired after him, Drogin and Jayne climbing into the air vents to follow Shadow...*

Vince: *squints his eyes closed and sighs softly*

<>o<>o<>o<>o<>o<>

Adrian: *sniff, snuffle, sniff*---Rrr, Rrriff!-- *turns in a circle a couple times, then scampers off on the scent*

<>o<>o<>o<>o<>o<>

Smudge: C'mon, Harc! No time to lose! *slips his baton into its holder so he can run faster, then sprints for the staircase waving for Harc to follow him*

=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=

((ooc: don't act confused, TRM! You know perfectly well how much we all love Jammer. ))

04-24-2003, 04:22 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

((ooc: I'm making a new visiting character, but I don't have the time to continue the RP. I'll get back to it tomorrow A.S.A.P!

Name: Morpheus
Species: Vykker
Sex: Both ...O_o (Well--they are!)
Appearance: Like a normal vykker- carries a little black leather bag with him/her.
Personality: Cruel-mean-sadistic and vile- He/she is the vykker who operated on Jammer and is now at RuptureFarms to get Jammer back! Is also the head surgeon/scientist at the rebuild Vykkers Lab. ))

:::::::::::::: ic ::::::::::::::::::

RM: *gently brushes Jayne's feather* --It has been a long night-- we should go get some rest.
*takes Jayne by the hand* Shall we go to the rest room?

*looks at Correl and calls out to him*
Correl- would you like to come with us? We are headed for the rest room. Do join us if you feel like it.

Jammer: *is silently staring at the floor. His mind is empty from all the thoughts. He can only hear the echo of Jayne's words wailing inside his head*

"Jammer---here, allow me."

*wipes away tears as they surface*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ammy: *watches Adrian run after the scent* HEY!! Trask ,it worked!! Let's follow him!! *takes Trask's hand and pulls him with her as she rushed after Adrian*

Looks like he is going for the staircases that lead to the roof!
What could Drogin be doing up there!!?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*Morpheus arrives to the FeeCo station. He slowly steps out of the train and looks around suspiciously. Then he opens his bag--taking out a small metallic object, that revealed to be a radar of some sort. From it's dirty screen there are two visible objects on view-- Morpheus himself and Jammer. Morpheus grins and places the little radar back into his bag.*

Morpheus: You are mine.

*leaves the station and heads for the place where Jammer is*

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

((ooc: ...spooky! ))

Last edited by The Red Muse; 04-25-2003 at 09:01 AM..
04-26-2003, 12:19 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

Seargentbig  (10)

Halije: *Gets of train, looks around. Sees only a vyykker heading towards the factory* "Hey. HEY! There's no welcoming party! Oh, well..." *Puffs on a small cigar* "Fine. Ill go to the factory alone." *Heads for the factory. He thinks he can see a small figure at the top of it*

Edit: Wohoo! im a Gabbiwog!

Last edited by Seargentbig; 04-25-2003 at 04:23 PM..
04-26-2003, 12:13 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

Arnie: "OK, everybody! Please go to sleep! We have much to discuss tomorrow. And much to do, of course. Coming, #7 Slig?"

#7 Slig: "Just a minute, boss. I have to talk with Crank."

Arnie: "OK. Goodnight."

*goes up to Executive Rest Room"

#7 Slig: "Goodnight, boss! Now, Crank. Here is a job for you. Tell the others who have gone to the top of the factory that it's time to sleep. They could come down quickly because there are strong winds up there at night, as the boss said earlier. I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight, Crank."

*walks to the Rest Room*

#7 Slig: "Phew, this was a hard day. I must get some sleep. Hey, where is everybody. I think they are still at somewhere in the factory. Hmmm, I wonder where Jammer is. I didn't see him since he went somewhere with Jayne. Red Muse and him will need some sleep before tomorrow. I'm sure they are tired. And I'm too."

*gets into bed and turns his goggles' green light off*

04-27-2003, 01:48 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

Seargentbig  (10)

Halije:*looking around in the darkness*"Hey!Where did that vykker go? I can hardly see anything out here. I must be in the stockyards, though." *Sees a nearby cage with paramites in, and laughs* "Hey!"

HSH: *wakes up and sees a glukkon at the entrence of the cage* 'wake me up, hey? i'll show him' *starts hissing*

Halije: "er..."

HSH: *continues hissing, and the other paramites in the cage do the same. soon every paramite is hissing at Halije*

Halije: "uh oh" *Jumps as fast as he can to where he thinks the factory is. Jumps into a wall* "ouch" *tries again, and doesn't hit a wall and jumps towards the factory, stockyards full of hissing paramites*

Last edited by Seargentbig; 04-26-2003 at 05:51 PM..