Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

10-01-2003, 01:06 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

Yes Al and I are currently discussing our plans. In edition to the contest, I am putting together a team of artist around the forums to start an online art studio. Its called OWFAT (OWF Art team)

With the contest and my new idea we will be starting these in the next month or so.

If you have any questions about our plans please notfy eather me or Al and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Remember we both are on a busy schedual so if it seems like its takeing long to eather answer your questions or intergrating our plans, don't worry they will be comming soon. Thats a guarantee.

From the staff at FC

Paramiteabe...

10-02-2003, 03:47 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

Idea for Fan Corner? I have one (I hope it's good). We should make a thread where the Oddworld RPG players can post their fan art about their characters from their RPGs. I mean, not one thread for one RPG. One thread for all RPGs. There, every RPG player can see other RPGers' art.

10-02-2003, 04:42 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

The whole RPG thing is confusing. I gave up trying to understand it 6 months ago.
Al, can I put The Oddworld Story in the story competition.
Also, I've got about 6 chapters of Splat that haven't been posted yet. If I enter Splat can I also enter the extra chapters?

10-04-2003, 10:45 PM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

PA summed that up nicely there.

I also would like to inform you my computer trouble should be nearing an end. My actual computer is in the process of being rebuild, and washed out so, I have limited access for this week. I just ask you be patient with me through this week, because I have final exams, and my dad will be using this single pc.( the other two are away right now) Along with my brother and I using it.

I will try and contact PA further at the end of this week, so that is when we will need some more ideas if anyone has them. But as PA stated, and I have before, please feel free to PM us with multiple ideas. This is a fan oriented section of the forums, so we need the input of the people who actually spend time here, or even if they dont thats fine too.

Splat, yes as soon as the details are worked out, I will try and get guidelines set up for submission of either art or fiction. As of the current moment the oddworld story is acceptable for submission, and Im sure Splat could fit under the category too.

As for how much space this will take up in Fan Corner, we might have the artwork showcased, and possibly linked through the forums somehow. PA and I do have a community that we are building right now so it will most likely be placed there, so it wont clog up this forum.

I will try and update again this week. But please just continue to be patient, its been a long time in the works for this to happen, but unfortunately the fates conspired against me with my recent computer problems.

Check back soon!

Sincerely, Al
10-27-2003, 05:25 PM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

Im closing this topic for the time being. I will probably make a new one that is just a suggestion box, for people to share their ideas again. This thread has served its purpose for now.

*Closed*

May be reopened at a later date...