Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

09-05-2004, 09:22 AM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

: Dec 2001
: Port Orchard, Washington
: 3,506
Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)

Yeah, I wouldn't mind meeting Mac.

Atleast he has the two qualities that I look for in potential friends. You know, great taste in music and big teeth.

I would like to atleast talk with Statikk as well. He's always been one of my favorites.

Buy my T-shirts. People will like you more and I will hate you less.

09-05-2004, 10:06 AM
VaniLLaKiLLah
Howler Punk

: Jun 2003
: Solingen, Germany
: 323
VaniLLaKiLLah  (10)

i would like to meet Al, Alcar, Muse, Dave, Oddys and Oddguy.

i hope i didn't forget someone...

.:VaniLLaKiLLah:.

09-05-2004, 11:09 AM
Joe the Intern
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: Boise?
: 1,181
Joe the Intern  (11)

I can't believe I didn't put Statikk. I lessthanthree you too, Statikk.

09-05-2004, 01:38 PM
Nate
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

: Apr 2002
: Seattle (woo!)
: 16,311
Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)

I'd like to meet up with all you wonderful people who said they'd like to meet me.

I guess I'll be pretty lonely then.

Okay then I'd like to meet Al and we'll have one big pity party together.

EDIT: just noticed I accidentally typed "pretty party". I'm not too sure what that would involve but I bet it would be fun.

09-06-2004, 12:32 AM
Facsimile
Outlaw Hunter

: Nov 2002
: Here.
: 2,763
Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)

Umm probably Alcar - Ohmygodohmygod!!! He wants to meet me too!
And Hobo. And DI. And Majic. And lot's of people. I also wouldn't like to meet lots of people. So it all works out.
Not really.
END TRANSMISSION
09-06-2004, 01:51 AM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

: Mar 2004
: North East England
: 479
ClaireBear  (10)

:
I'd like to meet up with all you wonderful people who said they'd like to meet me.

I guess I'll be pretty lonely then.

Okay then I'd like to meet Al and we'll have one big pity party together.

EDIT: just noticed I accidentally typed "pretty party". I'm not too sure what that would involve but I bet it would be fun.
Is there room at that party for another?

I couldn't even see me in Alcar's list...

Anyhoo... *CB shrugs shoulders* I'd like to meet... Nate, OddGuy, Hobo, Al, Ferill, codeck/Death.... em? Everyone really.. if your names not there its in my heart!
09-06-2004, 03:53 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

I want to meet T-nex, Dave, Mac, TBM and remeet Xavier, Alphascrab and Max.
That trip in Amsterdam ruled!

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

09-06-2004, 05:16 AM
Cyber-Slig

: Jul 2004
: Mongolia
: 1,225
Cyber-Slig  (10)

Wow noone wan'ts to meet me . Oh well *picks up a chainsaw and writes a list of names* okay sure you don't wanna meet me ?
09-06-2004, 06:37 AM
misty
Fuzzle

: Oct 2002
: California
: 134
misty  (10)
Oddworld

:
I'd like to have an OWF convention and meet you all!

-oddguy
I agree with oddguy, there should really be an oddworld convention so we could all meet and chat. But............where whould it be held?

09-06-2004, 06:40 AM
a flock of seagulls
Rabid Fuzzle

: Jan 2004
: internet
: 534
a flock of seagulls  (10)

it should be in california, nice and warm. and filled with mosquitos giving out free west nile!

09-06-2004, 06:40 AM
Cyber-Slig

: Mongolia
: 1,225
Cyber-Slig  (10)

Ehm...Oddworld Inhabitants? I doubt a convention would be wise . Noone would pay a helluva lot of cash just to go to OWI and talk
09-06-2004, 06:43 AM
a flock of seagulls
Rabid Fuzzle

: Jan 2004
: internet
: 534
a flock of seagulls  (10)

i would! i definatly would! its teh best place for it, OWI it is!

09-06-2004, 06:43 AM
Leeum
Boombat

: Jun 2004
: UK
: 207
Leeum  (10)

I aint been round here long but i'd probably say Xavier

09-06-2004, 10:04 AM
ANN NEELY
Sleg

: Dec 2002
: Hell
: 675
ANN NEELY  (14)

I'd like to meet everyone here.

09-08-2004, 10:21 AM
abe333
Riot Slug

: australia
: 598
abe333  (10)

I wouldn't meet anyone, just incase when we meet, we won't be griends after.
09-09-2004, 09:48 AM
Nanajoth
Zappfly

: The U.S.A.
: 1
Nanajoth  (10)

So many people so little time.
09-09-2004, 12:47 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

: In the smile of every larvae.
: 7,350
Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)

DI - So we could get slammed and do other shit that's funny at the expense of others
Oddguy - So I could see if he's really that attractive in real life and then beat him up if he is.
Codek - Because he got me out of a shitload of ditches and taught how to make lethal explosives
Mac - He's a decent member and he makes me laugh on occasion
SeaRex - Because he's plain kick-ass
Majic - Because he thinks my hermit crabs are cool.

and a few others that I might want to meet...namely Max, Jacob, possibly Xav. Blah blah.

09-09-2004, 01:27 PM
oddguy
OWF MVP

: Jun 2003
: Montana
: 4,086
oddguy  (10)

:
Oddguy - So I could see if he's really that attractive in real life and then beat him up if he is.
I'd be in for an ass-kicking then.

-oddguy

09-09-2004, 01:31 PM
Al the Glukkon
Super Stingbee

: My house
: 466
Al the Glukkon  (10)

Nobody wants to meet Al the Gluk. Oh well. I like the idea of a convention though.
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
~T.S. Eliot The Waste Land.

09-09-2004, 11:57 PM
Facsimile
Outlaw Hunter

: Nov 2002
: Here.
: 2,763
Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)

You've hardly been here half a minute - why are all the new members having a big cry over this thread?
09-10-2004, 02:08 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

: In the smile of every larvae.
: 7,350
Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)

:
You've hardly been here half a minute - why are all the new members having a big cry over this thread?
Dunno. Just shows how immature some of them are. Really though, stop whining. All of you. Stop bitching about how no one wants to meet you. No one does, get over it.

11-13-2004, 08:55 AM
Fuzzle Guy
Outlaw Flamer

: Apr 2003
: Greater London, UK
: 2,634
Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)

:
I'd especially like to meet the following members:

Abe Babe, Sydney, Pilot, Elum, Sl'askia, Pacen, Lampion, freakyLA, Sligfaces, Sligface, Dave The Mudokon, Pink Construction Worker, Oddworld FFIX, Darksider, Dark Hood, glukkon_daniel, Alf, Steel Shark 100, paramite5, Max the Mug, Osiris The Fleech, Yemmling, bananafleech, Silversnow the Mudokon, Silversnow, oddguy 999, Jon, iliodd, Makeitso22, Silver Neko, Bullfrog, LuxoJr, PgRaul, ODDBODD, samuel, Strawberry, Diva, Eyi, PinkHaired Mudokon CWR, Dakkan Blackblade, Danny, Niteowl, Haz1, Rich The Intern, Mr.Y, Crazy Vykker, Helena, Lantra, Oddipus, oddworldfan, Mesh, Capri Ream, One, Two, Middlesboogie, Bessie, match, jvanvuuren, Teal, mainard, Sal the Mudokon, Grid, Commander ABE, Godd, mutileur, dumboddrw2, udistbill, zero_b, Joe the Intern, adrian, dchin, number 15 the slig, psykobee, moodokon man, Melvin:squeeking paramite, Necro+Master, Jackle+Roaster, Glowbot, Ghetto G Rhanjah, Prince Trunks, Banjo X, Omni, PlaXoR, lady_elum, abe333, gooseofthehouse, Mr.Y2, Conman, Angry Mudokon, titeuf62, RoN_Rancor, nmatzick, munch3, kanastra, baboon, Followme, dawut, beezle, Richter X, sodd, Mai, Wolfpac, Dallon, jericho rulz 2k, Abe, wazzup, Black Dragon, heyweave420, mitsur, abe22, dmb_angel, richard andrews, Steve the Gabbit, Myitt, mudoschlauge, Weirdo, bnun, roncollins, Aslik90, Ergen, sligmeister, Alector, Princess Dalla, steffie, chairwalker, mjl, SligSlayer, Khemer_Blade, Meech the Fleech, Naxos, oddmaster, MuNcH, cutecat, kyllanor, Tetrahybrid, marina, ThePowerBabeone, TheBlueScrab, crazyGUY, Blitzpacker, cheese, Belle, duhreetoh, Newave, The Evil Imp, treader, Iceman1945, MrBoj, anime_2day, Kadjule, erwinraaben55, Greensaint, myyysha, Agent Sarah, abenater, TN, BigBroSig, DaleSan, cullzoid, [J&L] Slipgate+Slider, enversi, globe90, webfam1, SLIDEWAYZS, glokking nick, isolde, sickid, oneriegelbeagle, 0095, Victoria Plum, mudukon, midnight roller, Cypsalot, CHOWIKA, dude12, Oddsville, bluetiger, glokking bram, rommel, Slig4Hire, CaptMike_E29, Uyepohnian_joke, yelhsa arat grenz, likolo, Atrus, Alfonso, Slig Who Sings, Gluk Schmuck, Surfer892, gillandro, asmoore, PatioX45, Zoolag, oddworldian01, bittergirl, MudokanXXX, McAusten, mike2001, Molluck, Lampus E Rectus, Oddworlder, HellDragon, BigBroSlig, BigBrotherSlig, Slig_Man, totasmikila, Statikk HDM, jgraca, PJTJR, Whistler71, maf, ANDY831OK, kaylohr, Bottle, Abe's son, franek, blurb, floella the fleech, blade, VP Aslik, Dark_Schneider, slylock, SpikeyMudokonPunk, Zarathustra, river, Munch The Gabbit, General Drippik, Steel Shark, Tom, Uncle Aslik, Silencia, coyotebedazzled, evil_gerbil, oddworld, Sephiroth, INKunnekes, DIS, wb, Chas, annabelle, Damn SLog, halvar, Sexy Slig, corliono, truus, james, Robbo, ollie, Xavier, Anny, Oddusty, gfeesmurf, Olivia, emplay, Cool Paramite, OddworldInhabiants, sQuegg, tybie_odd, kabuto, jimi, UnseenProphet, adam, abz61, Ratgiant, smartdog, johnnyrotten, people's man, bj, Ronixis, oddworldrussell, AussieAbe, Ernesto López, YCChen, Elum86, jlindahl, Chris Co Depot, JustineMeredith, Munch on This, fleathedog, Big Bro Munch, Malaprop, VIce President Phleg, night_crawler32_2001, BigFace, [SMS]Big_Brother, machinehead242, End of line, mad bull, sdn842327, Rex Tirano, ran_h, mez2112, DON'T BE NOSY, snorfie, Jeffrey, shaun, falco, Midori, ValenceOmega, Nick, super_slig, OddEcho, melv, General Dripik, irishmansjk, Stuntman21, stuntman_21, nayr, ArtemisP, neemis, rgarr, Imakuni? Neo, iamthecollset, Robin, Phoenix, FuzzyFuzzle, Poullic, skull099, Offensivschock, xlax, indigo0086, toadbark, Havoc-AG, LiaMiggimaus, Aimz the Glukkon Queen, devilslig, Fedaykin, Dale Heywood, mandal, slig, ArleneSanders, Ryuhi, necromancer666, RinoaHeartilly, nubbins74, zero0, joey, AbeBabe, DanielTheMudokon, Toothless, Abes Ally, Oddworld Master, GDFPG, fatman, Hibbsie, RonnieJ, Nikki, ghengis, Magog on the Mog: Live!, Brennan Hill, excelsis, SharpShooterSlig, oddcamera, Sean Jacobs, SlogMaster, Mudokon Saki, Abeman, sugbbyswt, Evil Slog, Super Shrykull, Sliglord, davzrulez, curtis, Steph, eyore, Philian, e, Doug, Glukkon Schmuckon, reivax, psyence, riesgo, Conzumah, Shrykull, Denyru Master X, vantid, oodsuck, oddworldsuckscock, behamut, Scabanian scum, evilcheesegod, forrix, Julianka, NELSON, MunkyRS, oddandy, Dingo, Dingo1, Al the Vykker, Kingdom, landomeMUNCH, Amanda, FiShBoNe, FiShBoNe!, stefanoi, sylvanglen, alison, smog, Theposter1, [Tigrou] Munch, malibumike, Cornholio44, ThefirstHuman, pamcur, Molluck2000, paramiteabe, Slayzer, rager, Damned Child, joffrey, wel6fx, zardo, zek, Abe_and_Munch, amiral_zeck, amiral_zeck, xado_versis, •[cyrus]•, liait, bobvilax2000, gjgfjfg, Ultemys, Eibu, AbesterKidS13, Jotch, Monkey-Man2000, Jae, Kiersa, imajerk, Ennah, mishcool87, StrangeFate, DarkMudoken2945, Internal Intern, punk mudokon, Dark Shrykull, big butt, thunder punk 12, Alcar, ichmari, Undead Slig Demon, Gigantic Rat, Undead Slig, AbeMunch11, oddite4456, Oddness, Biscuit, SeaRex, Sharp Shooter Slig, Xelak11, carolina, fsal91, Andrea, b_Tupac, Cran, Blissabc, banfi, yankee, PUNK modken, Steve, Ryu_Hayabusa, jc, MDone, pyst77, MARCO PACHETTI, Mudokon_Shaman, rynoe21, General Dripik72110, General Dripik7219, Kingofcats, oddworldian, Brew Master, Abduct51, Penelope, rugger, richardmarr, Bissiful, NoDumbBlonde, cherie, glukkon, John, Odditee, Captain Slig, Robert A. Fowkes, scottravers, rianavery, ericfrivoli, mekki, big butt raisin, pinkminx, phleg, ALYSTRIAN, Fleech32, DaBoy1216, ladymcgill, neo_valley, Warrior, karmaleafbarer, MUNCHY, Bat, jugglethis, WarkGoblin, filipe, slint66, :[ Mudokan Vampire :[, DarkTide, ohunome, MotoXmaN23, Lamar the Glockstar, Paul O'conner, P O'conner, oopstress, Surfacing, Jorgee, jcetti, tomgorman, stulio, jeesemcrow, jklingbeil, Zeya17, rory, magali, julie :-], nianiaonnni, RPGr, notinuse, Lulu The Fuzzle, Slig Valet, kidiffy, BIG BRO SLIG, Myself, Oddworld Junkie, Dr. Baboon, cheddar, isaac, touch_of_evil, MRBONES, Rampage, Cannibal Corpse, dural25, The Less-Than-Big Bro, Abe, in the jungle, twolf77, jake, papashay, robreed, Ax, Cyberchul, HottboySkater, dazdebs, whoopdedo50, eblong, Kroenig the Glukkon, Jeddith, Melodia, benmaxwell, General Grakkus, Dareling, Abe-s_Leviticcus, Leviticcus, SgtScruffy, BIGBROSLIG167, evilsexye, caligates, Veck, Xin, LavosSpawn, salliemae, Nicolas, rodgeraj, jimmyac, Wise Abe, kbrooke, Beth, mummy100, moonbaby, CharJ2005, OddityOfSorts, edbd, bonnie, yrusilly, Munchfan, ruslig, Roop, Euphoriamine, ronharp, ronnieharper, rtidrow, skyheather, Tylerdetrick, munchman, AbeRocks, fede, ranman, Meecher, JosieNutter, willymac, LaRueBike, The Magog On The March, Dantwar, Edweird, Saphrax, Nathanton, Mudokon Alf, MudokonOddball, odd fox, brett, LisaNic, kleeng, oddmunch, oddball, Mogwai, Jennifur, USCFanNo1, watty22, McQuaid, Ryann, dabe, jeninpink, gaming_chic_4_life, PULLTOY, oddmom, Vykker-X, Tinkerbell999, oddster1, Mr White, fuzzle, Jerry63, Frollo, SATANxsi, chris fern, odd_girl, abrahamsjourney, jhfvdhgt, dingos1, JDR87, tashadog, angry slig, larthehun, Shorty, Vakal, redcivic99hb, BojTrek, Shrykullmaster, moy, moy85, Klat, sleechkiller, schaar, Pussccatp, pussccat, scrabmuncher, Devil_78045, zanygirl, Drak, jonasrenan, wiccka, joshrwright, Disgruntled Intern, Kerr, aKerr, Cash881, jdcooley, kaltiad, starmaker, MakaveliThaDon, lil_munchy, LvonC, jac, Abe-gun, Majic, Laernu, henslee, Fazerina, Munch 2.0, spud, cobra_hill71, Vykker, IamOKish, eyemandy, NeWsKiLLz, appu, AlphaScrab, tutbites, KimberJeff, adf, pinkballerina, FuzzleByte01, ruckycrunt, hendonlager, oddlymunched, Oddyhadower, littledog1, powerpipe, Jenna, gunnerslig, pulling my hair out, whoisKeel, MD_X, Maxie_007, drjeff44, biger big bro slig, Hammer, hinsonfultz@hotmail.com, oddjoeybear, toxicity, mystexile_mt, CJWolfie, cd-writ3r, Johndiamondabby, cmolnar, CamelToe, JHead, coyote, eleen_tje, Perlik, lilfoot76, it's odd, foxycat, Leon007, muncho max, AeonOfStrife, syncie1, sportsstudguy, Barely, munched, Spikescape, legallyodd, Glukkon52288, GlukkonGeneral, Sharky the fleech, MeHere, ErSelbst, lucy, Phen, arriannee, Glukkon_Pecks, Mudokon Angel, Monty, briandailey, Shinjara, oddgirl, atirlefran, MojoMan220, TheStall, z3n, munchgurl, Zade, giarroma4, eadineen, Princess, vicmark, Odeseey, Alien, Kim The Man, ahmed morsey, davidjw, depthsofodd, rodolphe, elumspal, Mudokon102, wdgcii, andmon, Szaamaan, jquest, Abe The mudokon, Sargas, prubaby30, vvvvv, fresco, donovankj, Tree, Ammar, nd0vl1n3, Vern, Carrie Day, Poor_Redneck, KevinC, Kevn, Mad big bro slig, Xar, zoda, IKanTPlaY, SideSwipe, A-Sauce, ILLES, A-Sauce22, nevermore, Alison_Jenifer, jbig, Jayster36, Ariana, Abe lover, fmgpanama, yuto, Kaye1331, vegvary, bshantz, GalacticGorilla, fowlmouth, sinder, Oddchick, Oddchick Lisa, yoyo111, CU2MRO, BigGuy, FuzzleFriend, senarkr, laura edwards, Krump, NickNichols5, Cole, Lisa the Oddchick, Marc, sligface202, iluvfuzzels, cg3, jones_c_uk, meggie69, jc_the_mudokon, I_Am_Tom, Lisa / Oddchick, JoeNice, JerryV, rvrcode4, Paramite, wreiach, crispy476, A-Sauce44, New2Odd, lawstintx, Brain Sample, Bobby, heather_rules1, madnessman, dark_xinos, Musume, grendle, Mr_Donut, MrLee, minimunch, apf3rd, Whistling kettle, odd_boy, gayan_dbz, nelson1869, buckminster, XxHBOMBxX, AnthonyL, krisnjoey, TheMonkypusLives, mruk, jm7383, machomudokin, puggimer, Big slig bro, follow me, odderthanthou, German, SirGamealot, Evilmurries, dodge, Dark_Whitty_666, Richard, geisinger45, echo777, AmranX, Zachman123, Zachamoman123, ABEACE, maxx, Tek_FireWind, N74, FrEaK oN a LeAsH, hellmo, Creep the Slig, Yachiro, Creep Da Slig, chris1978, Landale, Magda Kaminska, $ell out$, Every name is taken, Dequibenzo, fr_kamy, Foro dititar, aanathan, MunchOnThis, Son of Spike, TrojanMan, domman, Jacob, Odd Skater, Lil' Rap Queen, mosquito2376, Irwin Vykkers, K'Spoosh, Gabriel, Feener, javankrona, mkjarvis, Tex, Ankle Biter, Smiley, Huge_Bro_Slig, runskater, Mudokonlady, joseph, Comick, evman, The Shrink, cyborg, maida, Nottyangel, parrothd1, Manel, mmmcandy, renatoc, Handycam, starmijo2002, SmokeyJoe, salty pretzils, sandi, Sylvia, yeesh, what, ¤°°JoShi°°¤, Nogginn, chadds, duckman2103, MunchMorph, AbeLover, butterflymasher, ABEACE123, zippa, Gabbit, Amaranthine, jamesellison, magicgoo, Un-Amused, angela, unicornqueen47, McKack, bcbjr_4, nads, ParamiteRodeo!, gonzalo Hurst, seth, Bob Atkinson, Bastardo, Joao, ~MuDoKoN~hAwKEr, Okik, abe2, super gabbit, papya, hutoncharles, travees, Rat, xena, sqeeky, BOB, Podd, VykerSawBones, jumbalya, dtwelvenz, zombie2k1, arvin1994, Slimey Slig, ace36, Scrubs, Nutty Mudokon, angel, Paramite Pie, Andy, TCM13, munchkin, atusiya@, Gatalus, oddman, BiddaMD, Fat Ass, Gladeslasher, giacomolg, 1user, benssj, LotusB77, Miss Odd, Zuerich, Zim, RebStark, Nate_dog_woof, Nemmy's Gal, Gringo, Squeak, amber, Para?noid, pinkgoth2, Abe the legend, TheKhanzumer, Mac the Janitor, morphius, pelajuch, biljoe, andrew, kalynn, fuzzlemaster, Piggyson, Bono, Roy, ADRIANA, Halo man, Elum's Claw, CitizenKane, Jackrabbit, elliotmann, tommywolf, Beta Carrotine, Black Waltz 0, Vykker Sean, whitechocolate, sgrsnaes, Eyemagic, threefco, danigarbuglio, s_Timber, Scabcakes, Jal the Intokon, DarioXP, oddling, Sir Fuzzy III, clgeary, JSR, escardo, blood, Spider man, holdens, TheMaster, Caz, OddworldLover, Genral.E.Stupid, munch man Abe, flaphead, Zasshu, Slider, intestinal_scra, mokho, Mickey, kacheeke, mer cinder, ZombieX, Denamanater, Abe J.R, butterhook, Grimfly, stübli, hookedonodd, GimmeCoffee, Oddy_86, meech, scrabcakes, Scrab, Chris the Slig, Oddcommander, marknmin, Randy Dean, Filthy, jdj, Kabum, abe1234, Druzil, ssj2002, BenTheSlig, jynclr, brittanie, brewmaster, greenangel, OnlyInDreams, Fudashi, Hell, Orion 1024, Red, scrabinator, Timothy, flthpig, Kesiah, munrok, Bryant, tacoboy42, sligster, worm-fourumsben, Wu Lung, Julsiebear, joeypcivin, qtpie99me, yoline, Andi, triceratops, Shelley, [Munch007], Van, Kaimana, Leon, Stripe, ethan, v.p. aslik, souled out, Boris, moodsoft, M.O.M, MULLOCK 2, Fuzzler, tmcarlson83, Arie, Shrykill, anthonyyates1, quetzalcoatl, dustinb4444, molluck2, maxiannie, Dark Mage, thebomb372, magpie, Armed Slig, ScoutCop, uptheanarchos, Iantiger, carlla, Jacobsucks, Mr.WaterySearex, Angel27343, Impyodd, me1sje, Tailgator 2, Abe516, steel tooth, Edo, DannyZ, Boyddie, thepeopleswife, braderston, SyKoTiKz, Khanzumer, Intern_485, pedrosoares, Pizoprincess, SilentWarrior, Magikki, steel scrab, joeyb, KingGabbit, Sao, MUNCH001, pinkishish, asdfasdf, Stanley, nobody_presents, NIKKI_&_OAF, pops, Jubei, sandyblue, Epeire, Alf Gamble abes, Mr.Beefy, munch 1110, GTdragon, krasi, Oddbod, Roger_Ryan, Goddess, Picool, Loup Garou, esee, I-Are-A-Slog, dark_mistress, Rose, GothicBassist, Director Phleg, virus, dripik, Mirage, m4jic_4be, Ismellpizza, asdouihjs, Squinge, Not-a-Newbie, Christian, The Sour Slig, coupedehille, Cypressman, Ice Dragon, Joshy, andrewclifton, Bob_the_Intern, farlandel, Gamba, Urbanlegacy1, Bonewerkz Phleg, Summoner Yuna, Zelda-Nut, Logan Sallaway, ryu, Havox, LuLu, ferill, djsmarty, c_honeybee, scrabhunter, papkeeno, rikkypop, Heelix, Smiley-O, oLiBoL, Shred Power, Craig, lisa, AbeGirl, mattshuler, Gophur, crose, munsjuh, OddPod, Central Gluk 27, andi1, Greg, grok, ja2king, Azza, squidlint, Slig #1694, Sickness, odd_lil_chicky, fadaada, stevewhite17, gwleong, Ghandaiah, StopIt, McEve, Shady15, battletime, Siftland, roburfreak, DB_7, BigBro, billi, OddONe, Lowcraft, PbF00T, Rimo, AntiSnipe, sO fReAkIn oDd, Theresa Gervel, adafada, Drogo, Dick, Burns, rdswart, AINV_GHOST_81, Gidgetmark, Nath, catius, Matty, meech-venerator, Moyful, IamAndy, gary adkins, notnoisy, masterman, masterman x, slashadm, Meech1, noodle, White_Rose, Randyyo, babar, quiet, KingAlces, gill.chandler, Jason1980, superhero, Gary, nicco, dbullet, Dark-Lord, David Chittende, bRAVEis, Fusion, ivanello, Phillice, robpow, SligGunner, maxter1986, lola, mudflub2, KintoKid, misty, Big_Bro_Slig222, The Red Muse, Jeremiah, L!NK, Padawan, Toganni, Deiota, Wolfbane, Glukkon killer, DOK, Tiaga, Über, zubro, 654321, Splat, DARK MAGE 2, wmags, arwen100, PoLoX2, jasmin, CarltonCig, DrunkenMudoken, kain, Tina, intern, ayecobby, revhead, Racoon27, thespirit39, Spurg, DDNDDN, Leukemia, Beat_zero, whElk, MindFlare, scrabee, wander, Accinorcos_89, funformlc, ZinDinTinYum, MasterChief, rose_ducati, Walky, cup, marcoman, sanna72, DarkScan, Adder, SecuritySlig, wyrmdrake, Rufus, thatnugget, hig, hig2, Ayumi Halima, oddball1971, LaTiNChIck, Slig Big Bro, horse11, skallwyag, tuna, abes babe, bro, spacelordz, LimpJedi, NeoMaximus, SaZaBi1122, ButtFloMerchant, Merlock, Mike_The_Man4, capsela99, Blazer, Death Dragon, teej, grim reaper, tonjasturn, Martin, mingthegrotty, takabrk, kellygerger, Dipstikk, mistin86, kandlbarrett, Phleg guy, Lord David, jenchanan, thebeast, mike, martman, neroag, Mr slig, oko, br1anmcp, Calum_Paul, bunn>halo, BatteryClock, OmegaGlokstar, marneus, AirQuest, Shrykull68, ikris, Facsimile, lindsey, adso12, geoff, shortstuff, dhenning, God, Flamer the red, AvocadoClock, korak, ZinDinTimeYum, Mmbxboy1, Cris, Stupe, Pagaro, fleech-kisser, Wave the Gabbit, Jingraud, sunnygirrl, Zer0-Flare, maha, sweet_angel, Ralph, flabby, lkeller, silphis, Nuntius, Pink Bear, Latamire_Munch, chris, minchero, Lunatic Fringe, MR. PANCAKE, Atchoo, ljkeller, Nencraban, Stoffern, ANN NEELY, Mr Neto, Linkitch, arun, jmaskew, MikeSchinkel, QuanTep, SleazyDreamssss, CaptainCab, eh_jay, LiquidMeltz, Femme, atm1999, Super Munch, Henkka2, Predator_86, Madd dogg, ZeMo, Emil, mugs, falconi, Lil' Capri, 89da11, sterredag, Almighty Adam, spy_groove363, paramite_pie, zeni, miss oddchick, slogster, Guibs, Munch007, Con, werty1, Slig 5, Scrab Emperor, Wolf Dude, willow, FeeCoFreak, dolphinswish, Nicholasgh87, tgkphantom, Vino, Viper45, Chatey, Jacobsucks2, Sinister Sloth, unbeliever 121, simpman70, nhx, JAB Creations, Secret Agent, poptart, gmarik, lrich, gingerninja, slog, oniya, Cpl. F, panda43, Canned Gabbiar, JaneEHawkins, scarylady, AbeFart, slogger, kharris, wtfz, TheBigRaisin, crack shot, Tazi, MudokonGod, Oddmaster90, robinsredrobins, pegasusdkn, alf's bud 098, thibaudeaua, Kitty, crackerjack, Glockstar, Here Boy!, Moriarty61, bulldog, Aldynes, gummiships, Glockinstar, Texmex, The Shrykull, AnWard, -=[GTSI]=-, cooldude, MudArcher, Larra_86, Sundgaard, Vino89, house777, Elliott, thray-walsh, Sliginator, Ghost, guciuppo, K.Li, Tir McDohl, windi72002, Tbf, Odd Mudokon, almost, hangman, wminsing, andi27, xtraweirdo, M.A., cheekyM, G-Xis, FireFrog, rben, Runehart, Shadestorm, RufusFlagg, StarSlayer, Tori, lea210, psycho, Nicky Lopez, Mystery, vrsiler, qianxun, wayno1965, Kestral, martoon, dmahadocon, sly59, Darkest, Catherine, Unimatrix-Odd, mockery, Stacey, capetd, Mudokon Fool, Paramite god, sliggygirl, Mouko, Dominic, ian, Maximus, walshie, Dominian, fuzzles, HOTSUMA, Arashi_Mudoken, korky, yorepete, Native Poser, ogtpsyco, fleechster, j.r, alffy, abebabe2, Sierra, Paden32, bigsligbro, The Odd One, nazario, krispy, Lucyinthesky, Vexx, UglyFinn, Reptile, pmillii2435, Gorgoroth_II, Parppa, ginaguy18p0r, Arcoiris, duem_18, yummy-juice_25, Chuck, Zach Roy Wilson, slogofsurvival, Ace, Thomas k. Nix, jimyoung19a1, Zephyr, billy_mad25, dianaandmatt, georgesltd56, oddkelly, spike 247, hobo, Poison, NyQuil Driver, Sam Thornley, henryguy79, vrw, celebguy_dv, Chase, jimkel19, kelproit62, sad mudokon, BIG BRO SLIGno7, BIG BRO SLIG#1, GjesusOsavesD, Legolas, Paramite LOrd, TheOne..HALOGOD, andrea and yvet, abrilia, Da Munch, crowley, ODDZILLA, Mystycal_ABE, fantasyworld, walshie the 2ed, ^8^mindlessness, Abe's Friend, Drizzt, sami78, JoeOddFan, Cobra_69, jin kazama, SCARB, Forbidden Paradise, Tyrone, huggable, cathryn, jtwolf, furrytonic, chris ix, big bro sean, robbbking, buzzybeetle2000, Nanna, michaelbigbro, ilove_aeb2003, master-mudokon, xXmysticaldreamerXx, The Zaniak, scrabster, dragon65, bleurgh, oddgamer13, charizard, Odd_Slig, SloshingUrinalWater, Sara, xoices, CuCu, Fuzzle Guy, blinkmetoys, SUPA CHIK!!, Karrie, Uncle Aslick, Rama, trickymicky, Rama II, squalidbutcher, Abe the Mudoken, Seargentbig, FutureSal, MorphWolf, paramitester, BradyMom, steven666, Kaaabe, Deus Ex Machina, vdragon, pepper, Impaler, josh_9995, aleg, kellie, Sonyson, japes1, Lorgus, SuperSunderland, LaxBrat, mescalinedaydream, mathew, Neko-chan, andy_paull, sacrif, looney_thunderbunny, Doc "Ivo" Mayne, PIGOINKLOVE, Grid the Slig, Gabbit_Fan, Welch's, Jarred, Tcharles, srbond, slaney, scotwitch, tjay, Abeguy, heinzz, seriouslyoddfan, NeoCloud1, Ghast, Dragonlord3, TAatRFTS, Reese Charles, Mr.X, sligslinger, SlogMe, Rochesterbartender, {C}K{Y}, Eminem, bigbrohoover, Mog-Hoggit, Miss Meep, affroydte, sean the mudokon, striffelbuur, exodus, Abeos, Ben Odd, Reiji Neko Mitsukai, Gargoyle, Abe16, Paramite Pie 1029, perranwell, cornwall555, Neo2000, kungfoomonkey, Abe-Gun's Return, LocoGabbit, swtqueen, Nads V2.0, Alpine Abe Babe, momaw nadon, Gryph the Slig, monkey_man, bezaninac, TheRaisin, Morpheus, rhythmist, Havoc, slig_hunter72, Dark Phoenix, terry the slig, oddsilver ball, LadySwamp, Trigger, sir jam jam, missionbox, bigfurhead, brad, Stench Lips, old and not so tasty, DISPATCHER911PD, Nasse, FlyingBigBroSligF22, Lazy Intern, scorpion, Ratz Revolutionary, nibus3001, Mr.Sugar-Donut, ratman, KittyCatThrogmorten, Ms.Kitty-Cat, Evil piggy, Lemon, cjpigney, Jamesort, vikd, Mally Bull, big bro boogie, oddguy, michelepayne, Dadman, RocketGirl, matty22, abette, Shippensburg, Tom467, Vice Presedent Aslik, OliveJuice, Oddity, GrigtheSlig, TwistedLiketheGame, meechman, WildScrab, olgamrsjackson, BKole, haarnak, Fleech Food, Greeter, just_me, LiL Munch, AbeMunchXbox, josephhorrell, BigMad111, brooke, Fourth Concept, eponine, ~NeO~, Monkey2000, WhiTeRaBBiT501, gArgAmel, Brockdn, Kaze, VaniLLaKiLLah, Oddys, josephhorrell1, Mailah, Abe21, biggy bro slig, OddSligPossesser, Abe123, drakan90, bollock_ythe_glukkon, SligQueen, tekrica, paramud, four, racla, Oddling'seviltwin, PersonMan92, Vanilla, Doctor S, nick932, jocasta, Five, Etzell, oddworldian001, OddlyNewfan, SuperSlig, sleezak, Big-Slig, Gonzo Bonzo, Venom, bostoneo, Oddfan, Codek, aflygirl1977, Kublai, Glurchnag, Direvus, Sponge, choklitchip, roy991984, Baramos, Ryano_292, benicio, LuLu_Fund, kelz, RayMan, Spoo-Mudarcher, newone, MOM_MUDOKON18, soulstorm49, recoil, The great unknown, exxodar, Gluckon-Ruler 85, Bitch-Slappin' Slig, iynx, Mystic Vykker, -=Oz=-, RuptureFarms, Abicall, mimosa, Rainy Daze, Infernus, Arnold Schwarz, fleech, Silpknot, Hookie, Misha, Bacon, T-nex, Baalsminion, Scrab_R_Us, knuckles, yummy soap, guitar kid, $andy Mudukon, Airborne, tux linux, mr-K, Idiom, Shipood, Fajah, educacosta, hans, firex, Petite Mudokon, Ruptured Elum, meech munchi, Lil' Nemo, the Crawdaddy, DieselCat18, Dave, CarboN, vyyker2, ShadowVyk, sligdude, crumbled_martyr, suekmau, GummyPanties, turkeybaster, Eightball, Homer Simpson, industrialslig, Lemming, Devilkoopa, skellington, vlam, farout, RavenMM, slig slaughter, zaffer, Steef, Iga_Ninja, Tosca, Tripitaka, !iMmOrTaL!, corajay, silentkiller, abeinator, Charlotte, dr_mrsolds, bubblyberry, syzygian, craig64, TheMudokonMonk, nassuseuk, slabber, Walshie Girl, Brooklynn!, ChickinMeat, Esus, Dude, Slig Barracks, gluck master, PERRY, ABEZILLA, roboweld1, dodge11, Blitz, Lucipher, shamecube, ladynaoko, Mich D, uglybob687, Armored_Gluk, Kiwi-Abe, spline9, Oddworld11, picturey, Natalie wilson, spliff_kid, jojo, .:Jupiter:., bass_kid, BigCheese, aliabeluver1, Cool Xi, Tosca42, johnny_uk, Xakara, punk_girl, soulstorm_bartender, menon, onieros, Aragog, Gluken_Radio, Ashashki, webwebcio, FFX-2 Yuna, SligBodyGuard, popo, Sean, JaalaStorm, Dr. Necrum, Neo2003, michelle, GlukenRadio, wontalla, ORDX, kike_revolver, cro9, jholl45, ex0ddus, Dioslide, Buritos, paramud2, Nightmare, JJ72, Ritingfool, Locky, Addicted, Digital_Sapian, Mihaitza7, M.U.D.T., Sailor Saturn, alba mayte, GeneralDrippek, Harabec, TheNative2003, Müdos, St Anger, LT. Fuzzle, beserker slig, freakdementia, SageJMP, conno, Incognito, Funkyfefe, cowgurl, abeguyemailparamud, penguin, CTR_Wolfwood, virgo, Ganza, The.Heretic, SPROUT, Paddy is da best, The Spirit of odd, St.Mike, rinard, The Shadowman, Killeeus, kris, eskarina, bluemoon, Shep_Man, MiketheMudo, munch 056, shinodagrl, slog 098870, Stig, redredhair, scrab cake, ladyhawke2, Randy Castro, 03cbutler, timo, zeroac318, Bounty Hunter, roy14, jim23c, Paramite of war, Pe7er, Di$array, DeBulletDodger, Jeremy_McKenna, Johny, Mmmm Paramite Pies, Crig, EVILOUIJAGOTH, Samantha, The_evil_monkey, Master_Mudukon, abephreak24, Alex, Tater, EiEiO, SMIT, MARKX, Huan Láng, stagger, jess450, Sliggy, thunderwolf, Moodokon Man2, sligs rule......, denBen, Morpho, MORPH0, diablo, Fear_SHADOW, Moodukon Man, goodlybyelode, SLIG BOY, jennifer spring, SligGuy, MudFlubMan, psychoreggae, Tynox, a flock of seagulls, Skilyun, Raw Bones, 1337h4x0r, The Intern Commander, Milc, Mitten, Rocha, VPAslik, odd boy, Musica, Dripik the third, morod, Masterslig, Baracuda, Craig The Slig, *Joy*, Dunston25, Alf's Assistant, marchello, munch 20000000, Tommigun, sammy, zaxx, Joe the Glukkon, Scrabanian, Paracrab, Zanalith, L.o., butch, tyson, supermunch, ShouLao, BigBadIntern, Slig Reporter, nextinstallment, rjn1591, Flare, beware the slig, Strongbob, richy, scrabcakesmmmmmmgood, Siege, Razataz, sunny, Necromancer, Shell Man, eyeball226, Melonhead, Oddish, danallen_7, Bionic, Man O War, Marlon, butler1980, brass2themax, _GrubHunter_, dingshunwei, Rustytheglukkon, angryworm, TulaHabib, fetchin, the brew master, OddworldFreak, solon, crabby, Killerfuzzlewarrior, general disarray, ClassicD, Unimud, mudokon, strsabvme, Big-Sis-Slig, Big Sis Slig, Ebony, NeRdLinG, hartbroken, damien, ashetaka (^.^) (O.O), nev97, Krumm, klaryssalovessadgirl, Al the Glukkon, stiff_kid123, ALIENX, Killawasp, Fuzzles!, Commanderfox, OddworldIOW, quidproquo, Volsung, Crosroads, Native Mudokin1535, tourted_mudokon, Gerry, qfactor, ClaireBear, ParamiteRich, MeechieLee, ScrabGlenn, Ollo3000, Paramite catcher, The Scrab, yorkie1, Fish, Ines, Star Chief, Chinchillian, indigo, SilverTwilight05, Aozora Tatsu, The Morbid Slayer, Spunky Odd One, Leo T., Lemon2000, Hoosier Daddy, karl, stillrollin, fabiandeg, Lisa Smith, Lenaaah, scrab17, Maxie, Fuzzel X, Leeum, Sebthak, Strangerfan, jordan115, Blue scrab, WiLL the Wander, Tizzle, !~.:JaMeS:.~!, EvilTape, Vanguard, keith lewis, Coiled Ice, Ant'zLiLBunny, angry monkey, Belief, Dan's Smackdown, jacobjr, Killa_47, halflife, darlene dale, cavaliari60, jjburton, mih0001, ODDex, echandi, Abbott, ODDUDE, Smell, Eriken, Kolokowski the whale, __Unimud__, G4AgentSmith, Barthalamac, IRENA, Trevor, bobzucchini, adam2404, bethany, Regulus, V.I.P. Dreadburger, Dreadburger, Tim H. C., Fading Away, killa__47, Euro2004Portugal, ww1997, Raziel, Dualist, Cydrone, Ikoda, Eromle Reneef, exoddus-pro, ScoutJane, Evil-Slight27, Evil-Intern, RabidZombie, Cyborg-Slig, Cyber-Slig, "Sin", PimVelders, Reneef, Elodie, Tarzan, Shodan, PunishmentXtreme, Lazarus, Mecharaptor, godd_, clakker, dstrbn, Rolo the Elum, RuptureFarmer, Pennywise, Rusel, spike72163427, dukidej, Slogger Shorn, Xbox Maniac, Vergo, , jesseaaronyoung, Tathiel, mrsuppish, Stranger4001, Nanajoth, sligco, llamas1212, Pingui, BenFaull, Becca, Phaedrusz, caracal, Nightmare405, Abe Avenger, BarracksLeader000, *Dak Emsy*, *Dark Emsy*, Scrab Watcher, Smitz, Capri, Kurt, gforce, director_phleg, directer_phleg, JogginSlog, Embassy, Odd man, DarthVengeant, Tsukai, circus, lestat, fatbamboo, parasite, Odd-Inhabitant, AmytheOdd, SoulBligther, crazzzy, Airson50, rob.b.666, Toastedbread4444, Blade Python56, VykkerHumphrey, Spaztic Mud, sligrock, celluloid love, Scrabman, Plague Zombie, PlagueZombie, LawnChairFire, bullchip, spacemarinehunter, oddstranger, rockin-slig, Reanimation, dc_freak05, Raziell, Soul Storm, Drake, Ispen, waltersh, krystyan-666, abe13, Stranger, Conkorg, sobaro, Director_Phleg04, Pantalaimon2, thief90k, Feeco executive, techboy, Tadukhipa, Omega, Alpha, CardboardChemical, Lucks, Mr.Underhill, Littlekid, IcoNyx, Meech_Munchies, sobaro123456789, Great_Glock_Star_Dri, skogis, Chaz109, oddestman, benny.c, Gabbiar, TAYMOUR, AquaticAmbi, big face, Floor Waxer, The Gungrave, BubbaShrimp, Pchronos, Glock_Star_Aslik

Alcar...
Me, I'm so happy And I have made it smaller because it took me ages to get to the bottom of that to make a quote.

Alcar, Cyber Slig, Tim H.C, Biggy Bro Slig, ParamiteAbe (Cos he was the first person who replied to my first thread) and a hell of a lot of others, but just think, we could have already met eachother, and we never knew...

Last edited by Fuzzle Guy; 11-24-2004 at 10:13 AM..
11-13-2004, 09:33 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Ma' Spa
: 2,431
Oddish  (10)

I accentdly called some Alf in school "Alf will you pass me the glue?" Or I call myself Oddish "Ok, Oddish heres the plan..."
Sometimes I see someone who looks falimair to the forums members.

"For us, it's not about muscle bound characters with big guns. It's about little guys "
~ Lorne Lanning 15/02/2000
"We knew there were more of us out there, and were gunna find them!" ~ Abe

11-13-2004, 12:00 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

Well, even if nobody wants to meet me (except those who want to meet everyone), I would like to meet all RPGers and other members. OK, let's see the names:

hobo, The Red Muse, T-nex, Cyber-Slig, Will the Wander, Havoc, Seargentbig, Dave, Oddish, oddguy, tybie_odd, Rex Tirano, Xavier.

So the people I know in some way.

11-13-2004, 12:03 PM
Fuzzle Guy
Outlaw Flamer

Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)

Dripic, one of the hell of a lot of others was you

11-13-2004, 12:04 PM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

:
Well, even if nobody wants to meet me (except those who want to meet everyone), I would like to meet all RPGers and other members. OK, let's see the names:

hobo, The Red Muse, T-nex, Cyber-Slig, Will the Wander, Havoc, Seargentbig, Dave, Oddish, oddguy, tybie_odd, Rex Tirano , Xavier.

So the people I know in some way.
*cries* i feel loved

I'd like to meet you ^_^

Last edited by Rex Tirano; 11-13-2004 at 12:06 PM..
11-13-2004, 04:22 PM
Silversnow
Outlaw Cutter

: Closer than you think..
: 1,046
Silversnow  (11)

I guess it would be interesting to meet all of you.

11-14-2004, 07:50 AM
Fuzzle Guy
Outlaw Flamer

:
I accentdly called some Alf in school "Alf will you pass me the glue?" Or I call myself Oddish "Ok, Oddish heres the plan..."
Sometimes I see someone who looks falimair to the forums members.
I heard somebody say, 'Fuzzle Guy', whiles in the IT room at school the other day, they were typing something down

11-14-2004, 08:15 AM
Esus
Outlaw Shooter

: Sep 2003
: King's Lynn, England.
: 1,487
Esus  (10)

It would be interesting to meet some people, but given the choice, I don't think I would like to meet anybody from any forums I visit.

11-14-2004, 10:45 AM
Nepharski
Riot Slug

: Nov 2004
: A State of Confusion
: 573
Nepharski  (10)

I would find it most enjoyable to meet:

AquaticAmbi
Abe Babe
Mac the Janitor

"Is my species of consequence to you now, Mustang? Did you really want my position that badly? Although I can appreciate the vanity of ambition, you should have spent more time planing. Even if you had somehow pulled this off, the counsil would have found you out, and they'd never let an assassin back into their fold." - Pride, FullMetal Alchemist